Epic Perfect World

Skill Reversion

Offline The_Accountant

• Characters: Talana/JadeEmperor
  • Faction: Salvation
Can I revert my "Frost Splash(Primal Skill) SAGE" back to their original skills? there are 2 skills infused and I want them back instead of frost splash, thanks.
I am the Punishment of God, and if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent you a punishment like me upon you. - Genghis Khan.

Surge

Unfortunately, the only way this can happen is if you switch cultivation (and switch back) which means you would lose all your sage skills.

Offline The_Accountant

oh... that's bad... btw, thanks!
I am the Punishment of God, and if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent you a punishment like me upon you. - Genghis Khan.

Offline The_Accountant

another thing Sir, I will ONLY lose my SAGE SKILLS and NOT the BASIC SKILLS?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Your sage/primal skills will revert back to normal level 10 skills if you change culti.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
If you're talking about your morai and 79 skills, no, you won't lose them.

bvanharjr

If you're talking about ANY of your Epsilon, 79/100, or other skills that are not maxed level, you won't lose those. ALL sage/demon/primal skills will be reverted back to level 10 Except for those exceptions listed above.

HTH