Epic Perfect World

To Agatio

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
No. Economy will be ruined, that's it.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Im sure that if all the ones giving -1s worked, they'd be "QQing" as well.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Im sure that if all the ones giving -1s worked, they'd be "QQing" as well.
I'm in 10th grade in India, which is a huge deal for students.

I have school till about 2 pm. After that I get home, have lunch, and go off for soccer practice. That takes up around 2 hours. I get back at 5:30 pm, take a shower, and go back to school for extra classes (kinda mandatory) and I'm back by 8 pm. Dinner + homework/studies take up at least 90 minutes if not more. And after 10 pm, I get to play. Of course, I can play between 2 classes and all but it's not enough to "farm" anything.

Tough luck. x2 isn't even needed to be rich on this game.

Offline Ormin

Ok, maybe not this time because of economy impact,
but next time please make sure 2x is during weekend, not in the middle of week.

(I'm not saying this for me, I made, leveled and geared my barb in 2 days.)

Offline firestorm01

gee kids are never satisfied with anything always have to gripe. :)) :P

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It was initially supposed to be 3 days. But, it was extended to 4. Also, you get one day of x2. Not to mention, the market isn't all good cuz of x2. Prices dropping and all. I was able to buy 199 gold at 25 ec each. On any other day, it would be impossible to buy 1 gold at that rate. Because of x2, so many people have farmed SLS, WS belts, Warsoul mats (some do) that people will no longer buy them. I swear, I've never had such a hard time selling my SLS. Normally, it would take a few hours to sell 100s. I've been holding on to these 80 for almost 2 days now. So, even this extra 4th day that we're given is gonna fck up the market. Can't imagine what would happen if it gets extended again.

Also, everyone farming, no PK. Not that I care, but most of the server does.

How would Gold prices change due to x2? They would be in the same demand, they would be acquired at the same rate; nothing would change, meaning - you were just lucky! Noob.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
How would Gold prices change due to x2? They would be in the same demand, they would be acquired at the same rate; nothing would change, meaning - you were just lucky! Noob.
Well, in past x2s, I found gold sellers. 25 ec each, 200 - 300 gold. And they were selling it at that price, not like I bargained. I wasn't even saying "B> Gold 25 ec each" they themselves were selling it. Always around x2. In fact, when NH was released, I saw a random wc message saying "Selling cheap gold" and I thought it was another desperate seller. Turned out, he was selling 160 gold at 10 ec each. Again, during x2. And I'm not lucky at all. Unless my luck is doubled cuz of x2 -_-

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Well, in past x2s, I found gold sellers. 25 ec each, 200 - 300 gold. And they were selling it at that price, not like I bargained. I wasn't even saying "B> Gold 25 ec each" they themselves were selling it. Always around x2. In fact, when NH was released, I saw a random wc message saying "Selling cheap gold" and I thought it was another desperate seller. Turned out, he was selling 160 gold at 10 ec each. Again, during x2. And I'm not lucky at all. Unless my luck is doubled cuz of x2 -_-

That's luck or BS. :)

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I still want to farm more items o;
Farm me babe

Offline Ormin

Simple economics: basics.
x2 means you get more EC from farming than usual.
It means that EC value drops because of more EC in circulation.
It means boutique items sellers will require more EC than normally.

Question: why I never found same low prices as you did?
Especially not during x2.

I saw once, last month, guy selling gold for 25 EC each, but it was not during x2.
And I didn't have EC to buy it. :(

One more detail: 10 EC per gold sounds like extreme rush to sell.
Maybe from hacked account?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Simple economics: basics.
x2 means you get more EC from farming than usual.
It means that EC value drops because of more EC in circulation.
It means boutique items sellers will require more EC than normally.

Question: why I never found same low prices as you did?
Especially not during x2.

I saw once, last month, guy selling gold for 25 EC each, but it was not during x2.
And I didn't have EC to buy it. :(

One more detail: 10 EC per gold sounds like extreme rush to sell.
Maybe from hacked account?
To be honest though, people are really desperate to sell during x2. I've got a bunch of SLS, still not sold. I know people who sold SLS at 85 ec or so. Could be the same for gold. It's not farmable ofc. But what if he donated?

And 10 ec for one gold.....I really don't know why anyone would do that. Especially since gold was going for 40 ec or so back then.

Offline Sly_Man

To be honest though, people are really desperate to sell during x2. I've got a bunch of SLS, still not sold. I know people who sold SLS at 85 ec or so. Could be the same for gold. It's not farmable ofc. But what if he donated?

And 10 ec for one gold.....I really don't know why anyone would do that. Especially since gold was going for 40 ec or so back then.

For SLS no wonder.

You get double XP, why would you buy SLS?

I made Barb and lvl up in PV, and gear up, all in 2 days during 2x.
Today is third day in that Barb's life.

Why were you desperate to sell SLS during 2x,
and not later when XP is harder to get from killing mobs?
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
For SLS no wonder.

You get double XP, why would you buy SLS?

I made Barb and lvl up in PV, and gear up, all in 2 days during 2x.
Today is third day in that Barb's life.

Why were you desperate to sell SLS during 2x,
and not later when XP is harder to get from killing mobs?
Well some people are really lazy. Or just have too many alts to actually run pv. Anyway, I'm not that desperate cuz I had other sources. I can just wait till x2 ends.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Plain and simple: x2 is a treat to be had once in a while, for a little time.

Why? Give it enough time and x2 will become normal and normal will be 50% of what's usually on.
x2 goes on for too long = tons of mats, prices go down alot for a longer time.
x2 happens just for a few days = Lots of mats, prices prices only go slightly down for the first day or two without x2, serving it's purpose of said treat.

Basicly, 3-4 days should be max of any x2.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
As for all this cheap gold during x2 thing, it's been said already but:
During x2 - Esoterica = useless
SLS = less useful
Buyers in a bigger rush to get ec to buy cheap mats to sell after x2/use.
Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:18 pm by Danidv

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Buyers in a bigger rush to get ec to buy cheap mats to sell after x2/use.
Yeah, merchanting. Somehow, there aren't many merchants on EPW. Its probably the best way to get rich without going through any effort. I remember merchant guilds on WoW, and the merchants on RO. I do think there are some merchants here but since merchanting is like stock trading, I guess not many would like to get into it.

Back to topic, like Danidv said, if we get long x2s, people will be just asking for them more frequently. Obviously, we won't get it just cuz we ask for it, but, who needs "Please give us x2" threads? We already have one of those (NW time changes) Everyone knows its pointless. People +1 it, most just post old links and all. And anyway, TWs are done but x2 is still going on (at least it was like 30 minutes ago) so, there you go, wish granted.

Also, I'm not against x2 on the weekends, actually, that's what I want as well. But, extending this x2 is too much to ask. The thread should've said "Please let the next x2 occur over a weekend.".