Epic Perfect World

To Agatio

Offline Trent

• Characters: Trenton
  • Faction: Fusion
I'm sure the server appreciates you turning 2x drops on, it's supposed to end tonight or tomorrow or so i heard, if that is the case i would suggest leaving it on maybe another day or two or the weekend. Which would give some of us who work all day on weekdays a chance to farm. It'd be highly appreciated. Thanks :)
Sexiest barb on server

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Agreed... Would be awesome to have it on Sunday because its only day I have off from work  :tiger-14:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
yes please x2 over weekend some of us couldnt play much :(

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
3 days is already enough of 2x drop.... turn it off asap pls ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It was initially supposed to be 3 days. But, it was extended to 4. Also, you get one day of x2. Not to mention, the market isn't all good cuz of x2. Prices dropping and all. I was able to buy 199 gold at 25 ec each. On any other day, it would be impossible to buy 1 gold at that rate. Because of x2, so many people have farmed SLS, WS belts, Warsoul mats (some do) that people will no longer buy them. I swear, I've never had such a hard time selling my SLS. Normally, it would take a few hours to sell 100s. I've been holding on to these 80 for almost 2 days now. So, even this extra 4th day that we're given is gonna fck up the market. Can't imagine what would happen if it gets extended again.

Also, everyone farming, no PK. Not that I care, but most of the server does.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
dear steroids... the 3rd day or 2x is still running atm... there is no 4th day yet

Offline Trent

• Characters: Trenton
  • Faction: Fusion
I'm at work while im typing this up as im sure most people are. The economy is fine, i know people who have 150-400k ec from donating. 2x gives people who don't want to spend RL money a chance to farm a bit to get gear so they can PK more efficiently, since at the end of the day it IS a private server right? Anyways, it was a just a request, it's up to Agatio.
Sexiest barb on server

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
+1  kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
dear steroids... the 3rd day or 2x is still running atm... there is no 4th day yet
It is o.o In the past hour, I've seen more then 20 people enter the chatroom and ask how long x2 is going to last. Alexy said 24 hours. I'm guessing that's the 4th day.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
The update came wednesday morning like.... 1am servertime... so we are in the 3rd day atm

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Some people work weekdays, so weekend 2x would be nice that way
all can reap benefits. ijs

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
The update came wednesday morning like.... 1am servertime... so we are in the 3rd day atm
Yes, and the 3rd is almost over, but Alexy said 24 hours so, it was probably extended. You can ask him if you're online.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I still want to farm more items o;

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
no thx i miss already pk . bye O:-)
and i have summer holiday