Epic Perfect World

lol

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
gm please make it possible to dye 1 eye with different color from the other one for example right eye blue and left eye red it would be great

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
this supposed to be in suggestions...and...I don't think it's possible to dye one eye different than another, only thing you can do is resize each eye.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
this supposed to be in suggestions...and...I don't think it's possible to dye one eye different than another, only thing you can do is resize each eye.

yea also i wanted to ask if its possible ?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

i just said it....

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
i just said it....

you said "i dont think its possible" not asked lol

Offline Kia

I've seen Kera with a preset that has diffrent eyecolors, at least it looked a lot like it.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
That'd be awesum.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

££££¥¥¥¥°°°°°

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
not flaming but u need to learn how to make topic before requesting something like that

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I've seen Kera with a preset that has diffrent eyecolors, at least it looked a lot like it.

No, i just made one eye smaller.
I don't think 'changing eye colours separately' is important at all since eyes are pretty insignificant but that's just my personal opinion.

I also agree that a more relevant title would have been better, especially for when others come to search about this topic in the future.

Offline Kia

No, i just made one eye smaller.
I don't think 'changing eye colours separately' is important at all since eyes are pretty insignificant but that's just my personal opinion.

I also agree that a more relevant title would have been better, especially for when others come to search about this topic in the future.

My apologies then. It really looked like you had diffrent colors on it.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
not flaming but u need to learn how to make topic before requesting something like that

whats here to learn ? If you are wondering  about the subject? i writted "lol" just to draw attention so people will see it and write down their opinion?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
lol                                    .

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules