Epic Perfect World

Vote - Destined to be 3rd Place

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
Compared to Vendetta(I was there) This server is just Under Vebndetta,And,Dragon network is Really Fighting for 1st place,looks like they obtained it by 2 votes (Morning,8:15,Greenwich)I guess we should try to maximize the voting Rewards or people will NEVER be interested,As my own mind says to write in that forum,To "Go better,Make things Better",And start by voting,Leave the game Modifications alone >BY NOW<

Offline Hayahay!

• SWAG
  • Trolls
+1 coz i have a cousin and he only vote if its 1 or 2gold per vote

BeastBoy - Demon Barb
BeastGirl - Demon Venomancer
Guys, 1st of all stop crying please. If ur cousins or friends don't play if the gold amount that u earn from voting is lower then 1g per vote, they might play at other servers. Getting 1st place for now is up to u, so if u vote more, u get better result and as a consequence u get more gold. I actually don't support this idea. as i think, there should be not more then 5 silver per vote, because u can farm EC and buy everything from NPC and this is just like a promotion and special thanx from Agatio for ur time spent on voting :P so don't be lazy and don't try to get all in a week. i remember the times when it was 25 silver per vote and was only 1 link and it was much more better. Enjoy the game, don't forget to vote ;)

Offline seraphis96

dude havent u noticed? on one of the voting sites we have like 7500 votes and on another 6600+ sooo its kinda fcked up btw u must start making ppl vote cuz many dont vote and I dont understand why cuz i vote every day 3 times a day:))

Offline bsqd2006

I think GM should make the voting site 1 better. I usually got lag when voting site 1. The voting site 2 is better. So there are more counting rate in site 2 than site 1.

Angelica

- If we are first, you will receive 2 gold for every vote.
- If we are second, you will receive 1 gold for every vote.
- If we are third, you will receive 50 silver for every vote.

If you guys really want a little increase, you should go vote(even if it's 50 silver per vote right now) so we can get a higher place and also higher cubi per vote.

Offline xLeahx

dude havent u noticed? on one of the voting sites we have like 7500 votes and on another 6600+ sooo its kinda fcked up btw u must start making ppl vote cuz many dont vote and I dont understand why cuz i vote every day 3 times a day:))
The reason we have 7.5k votes on the 2nd one is because the 1st one times out alot and the votes are not properly counted. I vote on both and every-time i do i get a script saying my page has timed out. Yes i do get the silver for it but I'm sure it doesnt count every vote. and people are also getting to endgame gear and not needing botique gold so they refuse to help the server and vote.

Offline columbine

• Old lady
  • Alt-oholic
The problem is with the first voting site, not with the Epic site.  It has timeout issues that probably result in votes not being counted.  I do see where they changed the way the captcha is presented and it's a little more reliable lately so maybe they're working on fixing it.
Sin, Cleric, Psy, Seeker, Barb, Mystic, Wiz, Archer, Veno...I likes 'em all

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I sincerely hope they will fix it succesfully.
But I'm still not quite sure we will be first,
because difference between 1st and us slowly grows.
We had boost when people voted more for those 15 Gold each time,
and we would be 1st for this month, but for next I'm not completely convinced.

I do have endgame gear on one of my toons, but not on another.
So, there are minimum two reasons to vote. I already have habit
to vote regularly, I want more players to come. I also plan to make
toon of every class, and that's 10 toons to get endgame gear for them.

When you include tomes, skill books, rare flights/mounts and other stuff,
it becomes very big quantity of gold.

And even after that, I still plan to keep voting (and follow the statistics with curiosity). :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

ruse

Why are there so many new threads about this...?

Please refer to the other billion topics that have been posted about this recently.

Offline Timira

• Regicide Marshal
  • Don't Cry Little Angel
The reason we have 7.5k votes on the 2nd one is because the 1st one times out alot and the votes are not properly counted. I vote on both and every-time i do i get a script saying my page has timed out. Yes i do get the silver for it but I'm sure it doesnt count every vote. and people are also getting to endgame gear and not needing botique gold so they refuse to help the server and vote.
and also the problem is some ppl are on 2 servers and vote on both hence some ppls votes are not counted.
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:03 pm by Timira
Timira-150 Assassin
Domanna-150 Seeker
Hopeless-150 Psychic
Necronia-150 Blademaster

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
As an avid player of this server I am personally sick of these begging ass threads....

So let me tell u what more than 1g gets u....

I have a freind over a Fallen Angel/BD who's mom is one of the GM's..... they vote x2 sites like us and get 40DNVP/cubi per vote.... Sounds good lots of gold however Nimda and the GM staff over there treat everyone so crappy that as of this moment Nimda does not even know if their server will be up and running in near future
Yeah they are #2 today but may be closed by end of week or even end of month.....

So in my opinion if the admin staff gives in here 1g will never be enough 2g next time will never be enough
but all in all U will nickle and dime an awesome and highly run server instead of saying gee let me vote for a place that treats me as a player like I am valued.... Instad of being Lazy Greedy shits!

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
P.S. if Agatio would make voting bots like Fa/BD or V have we would be second or first but I would rather have Admins and GM's that are Square and actually are depending on the votes of thier players to pull them thru than some one hell bent on the cheat

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Daganoth

+1 cuz i think its waste of time to vote for only  1 gold i used to vote every 6 hours when it was 1 - 2 golds / site

Offline Izaiyoi

• Izaiyoi Hime-sama
  • <3 Caitan & EPW
So, if they are using voting bots and a big chunk of their votes are bogus, and we're being legit, how praytell are we supposed to move out of 3rd?

Also, concerning the other threads, I just want to point out that PWI -WAS- the challenge as so many 4+ lvl 150 players have kept bringing up. People didn't jump to a Private Server for a challenge.. that's what the original game is for. Everyone came here for some sort of advantage or discount, please stop acting like because someone elses post/reason for coming looks needier than yours that your reason for coming wasn't just a needy. Be if saving yourself from the cashshop sink hole, or leveling faster, or getting in game cash faster, or gearing faster. Whatever the case is.. PWI is the ORIGINAL challenge if you ever wanted one.

I don't mind if we get more gold or not, or shorter hours or not, but to be honest, if the other servers are cheating, we're kinda stuck.
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:57 pm by Izaiyoi
Izaiyoi - Cleric/Sage - Lv 132 (RR: Lv132 lol)
Retsu - Wizard - Lv115 (RR Lv1 110)