Epic Perfect World

patch notes v25

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
acctually archer after descent patch dont need any box...
wtf? seriously, with descent patch they are balanced, box make them op...

highest range/purge/insine crit rate/stealth/debuffs [hp and dmg increase and healing debuff]/insine mobility not balanced out their weakness lol?
i believe we'll see that in a few days, when they get their other skills

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Destroft

This is just wrong .... this will not help to balance the server .
EAs were never underpowered .
The problem is that some classess are and they mostly target EAs.
Example .. sin got a large dmg output ( why not nerf it with making the int tome unsuable by sins ).
or WBs their dmg is large if they go str or dex for claws/dual and their deffeze is TOO BIG ( a wb can tank everthing by spaming solid shild and after it invoke and go deff till cd of solid is over ).
The finnal OP class is Psy ( their soul force is just too big + their new skills make them almost unkillable , an avarage psy can tank and kill almost every1)
I got an EA and i faced some classess in 1v1 and only sins , wbs and psys are OP ...
I got a sin too ... well played it since a log time and it is OP .

Why don you just say it? Hey agai could you just remove every other class but the original three because i cant pvp well so i would like to take the challenge of coming up with a way to kill any of these classes cause people are to good at playing them and are smarter at playing them then i am my own class.

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
what happened to the barb sin and psy nerf? We were all told it was going to happen, as of now the classes aren't balanced what-so-ever

Offline Ste_

highest range/purge/insine crit rate/stealth/debuffs [hp and dmg increase and healing debuff]/insine mobility not balanced out their weakness lol?

Archers get rolled by most classes in a 1v1, so how is that balanced?

I had a psy test damage on my Archer, and he one shot me. He didnt spark or use any debuff on me either.

Offline xLeahx

What good is a leap skill if a mage can cast to them. sure maybe against phys.
Crit skill is sacrificed for 2sparks? Not sure if I want to waste 2 sparks just for a 25pcnt crit rate bonus.
Sage archers have the highest range but less damage delt. Demon Skills make sage archers game in small numbers. Everyone wants to be like the aps sin class.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
What good is a leap skill if a mage can cast to them. sure maybe against phys.
Crit skill is sacrificed for 2sparks? Not sure if I want to waste 2 sparks just for a 25pcnt crit rate bonus.
Sage archers have the highest range but less damage delt. Demon Skills make sage archers game in small numbers. Everyone wants to be like the aps sin class.

leap+79 run skill+wing of grace (and every archer use genie too) with stun/paralyze/slow it is sometimes enough for keep the distance if enemy dont use anti stun pots.....

sorry but since 95% archer is demon on server, stun/sharptooth dont give additional crit (dont let forget how much % crit got a pure dex dragon archer?)?
also 25% amplify from blood vow and arrow inferno and awaken enough nice combo for archer dont be up....

(then there is demon quickshoot+stealth etc too)

i never said archer was op, but was balanced without bless if u played with them well....

about testing the dmg... come on with strong weapon mostly *who stun 1st the unbuffed target* will win and there the archer range compensate the def.....
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
Why don you just say it? Hey agai could you just remove every other class but the original three because i cant pvp well so i would like to take the challenge of coming up with a way to kill any of these classes cause people are to good at playing them and are smarter at playing them then i am my own class.

Lol ... I play a 150 sage sin , Ajdin , i beated almost every pro in game with a positive ration ( except Hawk , Rance , i beat them but not with a positive ration ) if you want to say that i am bad at pvp you are wrong , I beat every class and i am not saying this for my good coz i play a sin , i am saying this coz those are true OP classes and they need a nerf , sins is OP coz of the large dmg output ( i killed a wb who got solid shild on ( 70% red ) )
psys are OP coz of the soul force ( they can stay in white vodoo relying on their silence and expel , making the player use surge and waste a lot energy till they can strike )
WBs are OP coz of the large dmg ( a str WB with GoF polaxe can do as much dmg as a sparked sin ... not to mention a zerk crit , dex WB can use claws or dual edges at the near end of fight to end it with Claw/Edge + extream fury stone + occult = death for the enemy , a vit barb can tank for ages and spam OP arma coz of the LARGE Hp and 1 shot .... most classess )
and the deffzze of WBs ( spam solid shild at the lowest lvl = 30% reduction / even better then wind shild by a dex genie + invoke after using solid and the HP wont go down ... )

P.S have you ever seen the new 1.4.5 Books for psys , WBs ?
You should ... dumbass
I just want a PVP balanced server no metter if i lose or win ... so far i msotly won.
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 07:10 pm by Grinder
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Gtar_God

leap+79 run skill+wing of grace (and every archer use genie too) with stun/paralyze/slow it is sometimes enough for keep the distance if enemy dont use anti stun pots.....

sorry but since 95% archer is demon on server, stun/sharptooth dont give additional crit (dont let forget how much % crit got a pure dex dragon archer?)?
also 25% amplify from blood vow and arrow inferno and awaken enough nice combo for archer dont be up....

(then there is demon quickshoot+stealth etc too)

i never said archer was op, but was balanced without bless if u played with them well....

about testing the dmg... come on with strong weapon mostly *who stun 1st the unbuffed target* will win and there the archer range compensate the def.....

This guy is delirious....

Most of the new skills for archers are defensive, givin us the ability to stay alive longer. The only skill which result in archers hittin harder is the leaps, cos we can get some range between us and a melee class. But none of these skills mean we hit harder. Stealth.....its just hiding, we dont kill faster, can't even double spark in stealth like sins. Also if ppl arent aware, archers cant move while in stealth, we can only leap, jump up and fly.

Blood vow has a 5min CD and Awaken is 15min CD. Archers crit gets a boost if ur demon, but only for 10-15secs.
And a demon archer with demon quickshot....lol try kill a HA class with demon quickshot aps alone. Heck archers cant even get through some AA clerics who just sit there healing themselves. IMO thats a small kick in the face when u look at the real PWI where archers main goal is to kill a cleric in group battles or where archers can kill BM's through the demon bell proc/magic marrow combo, with just phys attacks.

So far, the 20% channelin isnt a big difference. Only noticed stunnin arrow and quickshot goin off faster. Ppl complaining about the 5/5 attack n def lvl probly dont know about the PWI attendance teacher blessings or the 100k wedding contribution ring which gives the 6/6 def n attack blessin once a day.
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:27 pm by Gtar_God
"Life without music would be a mistake"

ruse

Taking the conversation away from archers:
The cleric blessing made almost zero difference. It kept plume shell up for an extra nanosecond.
I tested it with a sparked sage sin, sparked demon sin, non-sparked sin, an archer, and two non-sparked bm's(at different times, obviously) and there was no noticeable difference. They all managed to deplete my mana completely before shell ran out. "But you're arcane!" No noticeable difference when a HA cleric tried it. Clerics don't need extra mana, they need more defense. But, it's okay because "Clerics aren't underpowered, they have buffs."

Offline TagaSumbong

Bless Box is granted once per day during server reset for the following two classes:
Archer
Cleric

They will automatically spawn in inventory everyday after server time resets "0 o'clock" server time.
Get rid of Spirit Blackhole; Add Armor Crush stones back to game ;3 ?

so that means that occurs once a day only? and that box last for how many hrs? thx

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
This guy is delirious....

Most of the new skills for archers are defensive, givin us the ability to stay alive longer. The only skill which result in archers hittin harder is the leaps, cos we can get some range between us and a melee class. But none of these skills mean we hit harder. Stealth.....its just hiding, we dont kill faster, can't even double spark in stealth like sins. Also if ppl arent aware, archers cant move while in stealth, we can only leap, jump up and fly.

Blood vow has a 5min CD and Awaken is 15min CD. Archers crit gets a boost if ur demon, but only for 10-15secs.
And a demon archer with demon quickshot....lol try kill a HA class with demon quickshot aps alone. Heck archers cant even get through some AA clerics who just sit there healing themselves. IMO thats a small kick in the face when u look at the real PWI where archers main goal is to kill a cleric in group battles or where archers can kill BM's through the demon bell proc/magic marrow combo, with just phys attacks.

So far, the 20% channelin isnt a big difference. Only noticed stunnin arrow and quickshot goin off faster. Ppl complaining about the 5/5 attack n def lvl probly dont know about the PWI attendance teacher blessings or the 100k wedding contribution ring which gives the 6/6 def n attack blessin once a day.

fail.

i know delirios only from here but i agree with him, i play too since 2007 and this game changed alot.

WHO played PERFECT WORLD before pwi, know what was the trully balanced pvp, after pwi the new stuff just allways made more unbalanced the game step by step (with after every crap was solution but never was pw same balanced than before tideborn and before craps box's and r9/att lv craps)

in pwi u also get alot def/att level but here u can see dont really have stones with def/att level or uber jonas bless and other crap and anyway since when archer supposed to deal high damage? he deal decent damage on each class, a bit better his metal skill on barb than sin autoattack and still u can keep the distance, similiar vs arcana, archer in damage pretty rounded not loike other class (cleric got 1 slow pattack skill and 1 fast but still not low dmg, wizz and mystic got 1 pattack skill, bm / barb also lack in mattack skills...)

also dont tell me when u hit a cleric he cant even feel if u stun her, same with other class when they are unbuffed....

stealth is damn good for backstabb someone since archer must be kiter and/or use his range advantage....

Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 02:47 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Destroft

Lol ... I play a 150 sage sin , Ajdin , i beated almost every pro in game with a positive ration ( except Hawk , Rance , i beat them but not with a positive ration ) if you want to say that i am bad at pvp you are wrong , I beat every class and i am not saying this for my good coz i play a sin , i am saying this coz those are true OP classes and they need a nerf , sins is OP coz of the large dmg output ( i killed a wb who got solid shild on ( 70% red ) )
psys are OP coz of the soul force ( they can stay in white vodoo relying on their silence and expel , making the player use surge and waste a lot energy till they can strike )
WBs are OP coz of the large dmg ( a str WB with GoF polaxe can do as much dmg as a sparked sin ... not to mention a zerk crit , dex WB can use claws or dual edges at the near end of fight to end it with Claw/Edge + extream fury stone + occult = death for the enemy , a vit barb can tank for ages and spam OP arma coz of the LARGE Hp and 1 shot .... most classess )
and the deffzze of WBs ( spam solid shild at the lowest lvl = 30% reduction / even better then wind shild by a dex genie + invoke after using solid and the HP wont go down ... )

P.S have you ever seen the new 1.4.5 Books for psys , WBs ?
You should ... dumbass
I just want a PVP balanced server no metter if i lose or win ... so far i msotly won.

first off soul force has been nerfed almost by 12 k so stfu about soul force secondly all of these problems your mentioning is because of the lvl cap and the items you get in the game that are making these classes as powerful as they are so you should stop being an immature dumb ass and think about what your saying before you comment on something.  barbs have so much hp #1 most of them don't even do a vit build and there hp means nothing when a spell caster of any type can hit them hard enough to rape them with a good crit+spark not to mention any debuffs or genie skills you add in with everything agatio has does for balancing the pvp the only thing hes done with the increased lvl cap is unbalanced it as for the new skills yes i have seen them and for a lvl cap of 150 we can even use viel of shadow for 6.5 seconds it only lasts 3.5 second on a full dragon 150 psy on any other sever this would be an easy 6.5 seconds so your just qqing about something you still don't know anything about because you haven't played the class. sins arn't really op anymore i honestly know i can 2 or 3 shot one on my psy and most barbs can take a good beating from one, with the extra stun a bm gets they don't need to worry about a sin much either simply put bms so long as someone doesn't use anti stun pills can kill most classes because of stun lock. archers if they have enough distance between the sin and they can get the stun off first "shouldn't" have a problem with a sin (still do tho) in the end the lvl cap is to blame for almost all of this way out of whack balancing pwi never intended people to be able to reach 150 why do you think the cap is 105 there as it is the pvp was unbalanced there for a lonng time still is a little but its not as bad as it used to be. barbs wouldn't have 100k hp psy wouldn't be op with there sage demon skills because they wouldn't have 50k soul force sins would just be plain squishy i man 40k hp on a sin is nuts only reason its not as nutz is cause we all have around that amount. no before i find some other point to keep repeating myself on im going to post this.

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich

first off soul force has been nerfed almost by 12 k so stfu about soul force secondly all of these problems your mentioning is because of the lvl cap and the items you get in the game that are making these classes as powerful as they are so you should stop being an immature dumb ass and think about what your saying before you comment on something.  barbs have so much hp #1 most of them don't even do a vit build and there hp means nothing when a spell caster of any type can hit them hard enough to rape them with a good crit+spark not to mention any debuffs or genie skills you add in with everything agatio has does for balancing the pvp the only thing hes done with the increased lvl cap is unbalanced it as for the new skills yes i have seen them and for a lvl cap of 150 we can even use viel of shadow for 6.5 seconds it only lasts 3.5 second on a full dragon 150 psy on any other sever this would be an easy 6.5 seconds so your just qqing about something you still don't know anything about because you haven't played the class. sins arn't really op anymore i honestly know i can 2 or 3 shot one on my psy and most barbs can take a good beating from one, with the extra stun a bm gets they don't need to worry about a sin much either simply put bms so long as someone doesn't use anti stun pills can kill most classes because of stun lock. archers if they have enough distance between the sin and they can get the stun off first "shouldn't" have a problem with a sin (still do tho) in the end the lvl cap is to blame for almost all of this way out of whack balancing pwi never intended people to be able to reach 150 why do you think the cap is 105 there as it is the pvp was unbalanced there for a lonng time still is a little but its not as bad as it used to be. barbs wouldn't have 100k hp psy wouldn't be op with there sage demon skills because they wouldn't have 50k soul force sins would just be plain squishy i man 40k hp on a sin is nuts only reason its not as nutz is cause we all have around that amount. no before i find some other point to keep repeating myself on im going to post this.

Well ... i agree the lvl cap is the biggest problem .
Psys even with nerfed soulforce still got a OP souforce ... you say i need to play it , well you talk about beating classes from the way of a psy .
Ppl need to use Will Surge to atlest beeing able for 8 sec to normally hit a psy and they will lose a lot energy .
Psy can be in white voodoo and just tank the low dmg or use expel .
You say sins aren't OP coz you SAY THAT FROM PLAYING A PSY ... 1 MORE OP class same goes for WBs .
EAs can't kill a sin that easy as you say it is ( obviously you are from pwi ) sins can just tele to it and frezze , EAs will prolly use wings of greaca and still thats not enough ... only with leaps they got a cahnce .
WBs are OP ... you play a psy so you don't notice it .
Well pwi is even more imbalanced then this server .
And i will reapeat you play a psy ( with a big ego lol ) you don't know how is to fight sins , WBs , psys with a other class ... Playing a OP class doesn't show you how OP other classess are ...
Btw i never seen you in PK .... 2 or 3 shoting sins ... i bet those were nabs .
Pwi players shouldn't talk about PK lol ... coz most suck at PK .
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline coolrod06

i cant play Epw for some reason when i click play it disapears and no game appears i have updated to 26 QQ

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
check your anti-virus, put exception for elementclient.exe located in EPW/element  directry.