Epic Perfect World

patch notes v25

Offline N/A

why i cant patch? i tryed again like 5 time and the same error

this is not the thread for this. please either attach this to someone ( e.i demon) whose already started one, or go under support. *-*

Offline Elu

The focus should be on nerfing the other problem classes then, not beefing up archers. Making archers more OP and giving clerics mana still doesn't give either of them a chance against how broken sins and barbs are lol. If the sin/barb nerf happened archers would be fine how they are.

Barbs got nerfed actually (I don't think as much as they should've though) and Agatio is currently going through (I believe) the thread that was made to balance out things. Though not much has been applied yet since he's probably testing out things with Morai.
-Retired-

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
The focus should be on nerfing the other problem classes then, not beefing up archers. Making archers more OP and giving clerics mana still doesn't give either of them a chance against how broken sins and barbs are lol. If the sin/barb nerf happened archers would be fine how they are.
Sins defiantly need to be nerfed, I have to say that barbs are balanced though.
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline Amila

• Beginner
- added Material Supplier NPC to the cities with all regular crafting mats

Thank you  :-* Was waiting for it!!
Finally i can craft a custom bow for my BM to joke around with  :D

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
This is just wrong .... this will not help to balance the server .
EAs were never underpowered .
The problem is that some classess are and they mostly target EAs.
Example .. sin got a large dmg output ( why not nerf it with making the int tome unsuable by sins ).
or WBs their dmg is large if they go str or dex for claws/dual and their deffeze is TOO BIG ( a wb can tank everthing by spaming solid shild and after it invoke and go deff till cd of solid is over ).
The finnal OP class is Psy ( their soul force is just too big + their new skills make them almost unkillable , an avarage psy can tank and kill almost every1)
I got an EA and i faced some classess in 1v1 and only sins , wbs and psys are OP ...
I got a sin too ... well played it since a log time and it is OP .
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Its sucksD: get a blessing for sins as well:|
Agreed. -90% hp tome for sins pl0x.

Offline Elu

This is just wrong .... this will not help to balance the server .
EAs were never underpowered .
The problem is that some classess are and they mostly target EAs.
Example .. sin got a large dmg output ( why not nerf it with making the int tome unsuable by sins ).
or WBs their dmg is large if they go str or dex for claws/dual and their deffeze is TOO BIG ( a wb can tank everthing by spaming solid shild and after it invoke and go deff till cd of solid is over ).
The finnal OP class is Psy ( their soul force is just too big + their new skills make them almost unkillable , an avarage psy can tank and kill almost every1)
I got an EA and i faced some classess in 1v1 and only sins , wbs and psys are OP ...
I got a sin too ... well played it since a log time and it is OP .

I think the problem is, if you nerf Sins, there's gonna be rivers of crying and people quitting because they can't handle balanced PK. But yes, all those 3 classes need to be nerfed, reason why I made that blance thread and hope it gets implemented soon.
-Retired-

Offline Gtar_God

Can archers get the blessing attack/def lvl increased to 6/6? cos i already use the 100k weddin contribution prize blessin which is 6/6 xD

Also....20% isnt that much faster >.> go 40% \o/

Addition: Can't enter the Faction Base atm. Apparently ppl were gettin in 10mins ago, now no1 can enter
Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:04 pm by Gtar_God
"Life without music would be a mistake"

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Agaito you should put the FC dragoon exp back up to their original exp :D cuz seriously 53 exp >.> thats a joke :/ i thought this was a high exp server xD

Goons glitch, no thanks o.o

Getting rid of Spirit Blackhole, leave the blessing the same. Thats my opinion.

Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline TagaSumbong

where to find this blessed box ty

Offline xLeahx

where to find this blessed box ty

Bless Box is granted once per day during server reset for the following two classes:
Archer
Cleric

They will automatically spawn in inventory everyday after server time resets "0 o'clock" server time.

Goons glitch, no thanks o.o

Getting rid of Spirit Blackhole, leave the blessing the same. Thats my opinion.
Get rid of Spirit Blackhole; Add Armor Crush stones back to game ;3 ?

Offline jason

File download appear error Fail Retry x30   is there a link for manual update for v.25?     Thanks

Offline Argon

rofl so funny reading all these posts and debates when the patch really didnt do much lmao.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Well imho, Archers were only a little up before update, regarding defense. adding attack to them was not a good move i think, because they have extremely high chance to purge and a very nice crit rate. if 5 atk lv was replaced with 5 def lv it would be far more balanced imo.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Well imho, Archers were only a little up before update, regarding defense. adding attack to them was not a good move i think, because they have extremely high chance to purge and a very nice crit rate. if 5 atk lv was replaced with 5 def lv it would be far more balanced imo.

acctually archer after descent patch dont need any box...
wtf? seriously, with descent patch they are balanced, box make them op...

highest range/purge/insine crit rate/stealth/debuffs [hp and dmg increase and healing debuff]/insine mobility not balanced out their weakness lol?

150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D