Epic Perfect World

patch notes v25

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
So much ignorant QQ....
a 40% reduction to channeling is no more than fair. Archers won't suddenly turn into magical superspeed casters since their wep has no channeling (keep in mind most casters have about 20-30% chan on their wep alone).
Not to mention the cooldowns are unaffected which are often a limiting factor.

Archer are plain and simply weak here. Very few people play them and the ones that do constantly get facerolled by just about anything else. Most casters can 2 or 3shot archers, physical classes can tank them easy and APS them to death in seconds. 

The majority of QQ comes from wizzy's, a class supposed to be WEAK to archers. I guess they don't know what to do when they can't just firecombo 1shot the archer :o
Spoken like a true pwi player.

Offline xLeahx

So much ignorant QQ....
a 40% reduction to channeling is no more than fair. Archers won't suddenly turn into magical superspeed casters since their wep has no channeling (keep in mind most casters have about 20-30% chan on their wep alone).
Not to mention the cooldowns are unaffected which are often a limiting factor.

Archer are plain and simply weak here. Very few people play them and the ones that do constantly get facerolled by just about anything else. Most casters can 2 or 3shot archers, physical classes can tank them easy and APS them to death in seconds. 

The majority of QQ comes from wizzy's, a class supposed to be WEAK to archers. I guess they don't know what to do when they can't just firecombo 1shot the archer :o

+1 lolol. And you are exactly right, We do get rolled by most classes without support.

Offline N/A

Well man you're so special now aren't you :D? Welcome to the new community.

Since Im a man now, where the hoes at? *3*

Offline Fryz

• adios bitchachos Faction: #1 Xpendable
Its sucksD: get a blessing for sins as well:|
DaKrullz-150 sage r8 archer
Fryz-150 sage r8 sin
Breaky-150 demon r8 wizzy
Roaen-150 demon r8 psy
Fryzaru-150 sage r8 seeker

ruse

Archers aren't weak here, they just aren't played well. Facerolling is a bit of an overstatement. Mages may, but genie spark combo rapes everything. Same for sins, furied sin kills almost anything.

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
Archers aren't weak here, they just aren't played well. Facerolling is a bit of an overstatement. Mages may, but genie spark combo rapes everything. Same for sins, furied sin kills almost anything.
+1 even if my mage is faceroll.
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Am I the only one that thinks it's unfair that classes that get a boost then can no longer use the PW schoolteacher blessings? (which pretty much cancels out the atk/def lvl for archers and might even beat w/e clerics get.)

Ruse, sorry to say but I actually do know how to play an archer and it's disproportionally hard. I have rolled several other toons since (sin & veno, both 150 as well) can kill EVERYTHING easier than the archer can. Even against arcanes it's easier to kill with a veno =/

Im not sayng archers can't kill anything but a decent archer has trouble killing a retarded player of any other class. Wheras a decent player of any other class has no problem facerolling a derp archer.

Offline exe626

• brb
Ruse, sorry to say but I actually do know how to play an archer and it's disproportionally hard. I have rolled several other toons since (sin & veno, both 150 as well) can kill EVERYTHING easier than the archer can. Even against arcanes it's easier to kill with a veno =/

Im not sayng archers can't kill anything but a decent archer has trouble killing a retarded player of any other class. Wheras a decent player of any other class has no problem facerolling a derp archer.
you shouldn't group yourself with good players, it's insulting

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yea make sure you start flaming the person saying it because your point has no merit whatsoever :)

ruse

Am I the only one that thinks it's unfair that classes that get a boost then can no longer use the PW schoolteacher blessings? (which pretty much cancels out the atk/def lvl for archers and might even beat w/e clerics get.)

Agreed at school teacher probably beating cleric blessing. 8000 mana does nothing if a furied sin comes at you. As for knowing how to play an archer, I haven't seen you in PK so I can't comment on whether you can or not, but the majority do not. I watch archers spark and just point and click and hope for debuff. Sometimes they throw in a stun. Overall majority does not know how to play. Survivability isn't hard if you use wings of grace or your 79 skill. Archer damage is fine, as is attack rate.

Offline Elu

^ Speaks the truth, most EA's fail here. But we DO needed more defense and I believe also a bit more of damage, since tanky classes do as much or more than us, DD class.

Completely agreed.

you shouldn't group yourself with good players, it's insulting

He's actually one of the best EA's here. What's insulting is your ignorance.
-Retired-

Offline exe626

• brb
coming from one of the worst ea's in the server? this means nothing

Offline Elu

coming from one of the worst ea's in the server? this means nothing

Who're you again?
-Retired-

ruse

^ Speaks the truth, most EA's fail here. But we DO needed more defense and I believe also a bit more of damage, since tanky classes do as much or more than us, DD class.

Completely agreed.

The focus should be on nerfing the other problem classes then, not beefing up archers. Making archers more OP and giving clerics mana still doesn't give either of them a chance against how broken sins and barbs are lol. If the sin/barb nerf happened archers would be fine how they are.

Offline ergo1212

why i cant patch? i tryed again like 5 time and the same error