Epic Perfect World

Epic Coins Guide

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
is any1 making a new guide? or could you professionals leave me/us some pro advices? running pv for 7 ec isnt doing its thing neither is rancor... these days ppl want  me to have r8 gear to join factions(which i need to get ppls help anyway) ...and other pro gear which i cannot afford...
Now pease would you ppl share with me some better money guides?  so far ive tried doing bh  pv and rancors but it doesnt get me there...14k for an item to pvp :/
where do you farm these armor pieces so fast?
Have you tried doing TT runs, as mentioned in the guide? Merchanting? Participating in events? Selling NW rewards? There's a lot you can do; if you're willing to put the effort into grinding it you'll get 5-10k ec a day without much of an issue. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline angelnokare

Have you tried doing TT runs, as mentioned in the guide? Merchanting? Participating in events? Selling NW rewards? There's a lot you can do; if you're willing to put the effort into grinding it you'll get 5-10k ec a day without much of an issue.
no havent leveld my sin to 150 yet(tt solo with sin right?)   good events usually start when i need to go off :/ and havent been in nw yet since my gear is useless -.- i guess i have to level up my sin somehow .what was the place called where u farm and level with sin?

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
no havent leveld my sin to 150 yet(tt solo with sin right?)   good events usually start when i need to go off :/ and havent been in nw yet since my gear is useless -.- i guess i have to level up my sin somehow .what was the place called where u farm and level with sin?
You can level it in PV fairly quickly. TT2-3 will get you a few hundred EC per run. 

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
From 145 up you can go to Nirvana too, if you are bored from PV  :-\

Offline angelnokare

You can level it in PV fairly quickly. TT2-3 will get you a few hundred EC per run.
thanks

Offline Conspiring

• Beginner
is any1 making a new guide? or could you professionals leave me/us some pro advices? running pv for 7 ec isnt doing its thing neither is rancor... these days ppl want  me to have r8 gear to join factions(which i need to get ppls help anyway) ...and other pro gear which i cannot afford...
Now pease would you ppl share with me some better money guides?  so far ive tried doing bh  pv and rancors but it doesnt get me there...14k for an item to pvp :/
where do you farm these armor pieces so fast?
This guide is still up to date. I see it's been changed recently since it has PE in it and the newer conversion for obc.
Best advice would be take part in GM run events (non pvp) - trivia/fire legion/chest event. Run lower level TT, and do your BH daily. It'll take time to get on your feet from nothing. Once you have a bit better gear you can try getting yourself into a helpful faction that runs trials for PE.
NW on sin should be fine even if you aren't dealing lots of damage, taking damage will give you points.

Offline angelnokare

From 145 up you can go to Nirvana too, if you are bored from PV  :-\
the only problem with PV for me is that i cant pull with psy/sin/wiz so its hard for me to lvl up these guys.. is TT doable with lower levels?

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
the only problem with PV for me is that i cant pull with psy/sin/wiz so its hard for me to lvl up these guys.. is TT doable with lower levels?
TT probably not. A sin can pull if you are careful about it, just have to time your chi and sparks well. If you use your anti stun (mae steps) you ignore the freee effect, 3 spark (sage version anyway), will reduce damage you receive and with BP + AoE you should be good to go.  :) If you struggle to solo it, maybe ask for someone to duo it with you? 

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
But maybe you are pulling too many at the same time ?
Try luring less monsters  :-\

Offline angelnokare

But maybe you are pulling too many at the same time ?
Try luring less monsters  :-\
its all about getting it done fast xD    
Please fix some links, non existent topic for some links

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Treasure maps during 2x > all other methods combined.

note: the more maps you have, & the more maps that get dropped from mobs, the more EC you'll get from 2x
:)

Offline bulldogld

• Characters: ZULU
TT The best if u and a sin spam 20 a day
YKS

Offline ernest0

good guide thanks 

Offline dominic9

Nice guide :) :) :) thnx