Epic Perfect World

Poll

which is the most popular anime among this three ?

Naruto Shippunden
6 (50%)
Bleach
3 (25%)
Fairy Tail
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 10, 2014, 04:02 am

Popular Anime

Offline Aphroditi

• Die Young ❤
It'ld be interesting to see which one gets  most vote among these 3 popular anime xD

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, Bleach anime has finished airing so, of course it's not that popular anymore.
Fairy Tail as well, stopped (or is back, I'm not sure) but it's still pretty new and hasn't received too much publicity.
Naruto is almost everyone's first anime since it aired on channels like Cartoon Network (XD I'm not sure if that's a channel out of India but in India, everyone watched Naruto on CN. Anyway, I've been told foreigners watched Naruto on their telly too) Also, the series has been going for a good 10+ years and it's nearly at the end, giving it even more publicity.

As far as anime goes, Naruto wins because it's the only anime that the non-otakus or weaboos (or w/e they're called) know.

If we're talking about manga, the case might be different.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Why isn't Boku No Pico here? Best anime ever, it's such a good family anime too!

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Why isn't Boku No Pico here? Best anime ever, it's such a good family anime too!
Yes, boku no pico very family anime. Must watch.

Offline Aphroditi

• Die Young ❤
 As i had to choose 3 anime , so i listed the most wanteds xD

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
As i had to choose 3 anime , so i listed the most wanteds xD
Idk, mainstream anime is really not the way to determine popular anime. Because, people that haven't even watched it, or those that don't even watch anime, have heard about it. And they're mostly popular because they are mentioned almost everywhere. Plus, popularity doesn't tell us how good the anime is.

Naruto, for example, the story was cool at the beginning. But then, it started going off. But, there are so many people who have only seen the first few episodes, and since they were good, they always vote Naruto for the best anime. Mainstream anime is always over-rated, people preach it because they're popular and they know no one's gonna support them if they say "King of Bandits, Jing is so awesome!" They'll probably say "wtf is that? go watch naruto kid"

Offline ღSα¢iяα✿

• Baddie WF
  • Shut Up
  • Characters: ToxicPaws, Sacira
  • Faction: Artifex
i like aswell Elfen Lied and  Burst Angel :P ^-^

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You put Fairy Tail instead of One Piece  :'(

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
As for the most popular, definitely Naruto.

However, personally speaking, none of these three left a particularly good impression on me.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
As for the most popular, definitely Naruto.

However, personally speaking, none of these three left a particularly good impression on me.
Almost none of the most popular anime interested me. Everyone who told me to watch them was like "Dude, you'll forget everything else, just watch Naruto."

My reaction: "Okay, loner kid with special powers. Is this a japanese animated version of Harry Potter?"