Poll

more golde per vote

yes
37 (60.7%)
no
24 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Voting closed: Aug 02, 2012, 06:06 pm

more gold per vote? make it count how many peopel are for it and against it.

Offline Emily_

• Without struggle there is no progress ♥
  hm i don't think the solution isn't get more gold per vote, but it would be nice, vote every 4 hours instead of 6

♥ Without struggle there is no progress ♥

Offline Kyon

I agree, i think it should be every 4 and i think we should get more gold and exp so we can get to 150 faster and get the things we need as well :P

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
I agree, i think it should be every 4 and i think we should get more gold and exp so we can get to 150 faster and get the things we need as well :P
This server isn't instamax everything. The game is supposed to be a challenge, even if right now it's really easy to get 150. If he changed the amount any higher it would ruin this server.
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline Kyon

Bs! If he changed the exp and gold higher it would not ruin the server! And plus it is not easy to get to 150! So Yeah!

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
Not easy to get to 150?  There is a different between it not being easy and it not being capable of doing in a couple hours.  Your not meant to be able to get on here instantly get to 150 and get everything you want.  Work for it.  Make friends.  Sure its a game, i get that,  but come on you arn't going to get everything handed to you on a silver platter.  If thats the type of game your after this isn't the place to be.  People  need to stop QQing about how hard things are and just do them.  The system is this way for a reason.  All the complaining in the world isn't going to change that.  If you think its just too slow and all else fails you.....DONATE....all your dreams will come true then lmao

Offline Lyssania

The gold prices are fine where they are. I do think every 4 hours could be a good idea. I don't think it would make a large impact on the EpicPW economy(but hell, I know nothing about economy aha) and it would def. help us get higher ratings thus resulting in a bigger player base, which will most likely result in more donations to the server!
This is just my opinion, anyways.

Offline elijah00

why do we need exp rates higher its easy to get to 150 by doing fc gv and pv  you guys asking for to much just enjoy the game if you dont like hey go play another server no one keeping you here

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
The only reason I have 8 150s is that I have played for a bit, and challenged myself :P. It's not that hard for 1 toon to 150 from 110.
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline Kyon

What if people can't donate? And what if people like the server but want it to be better by giving more exp and more gold etc? What about that? People don't think about that <.< Plus i think we does need more exp and more gold and maybe some exp events like last time so we can get to 150 faster etc.

ruse

The gold prices are fine where they are. I do think every 4 hours could be a good idea. I don't think it would make a large impact on the EpicPW economy(but hell, I know nothing about economy aha) and it would def. help us get higher ratings thus resulting in a bigger player base, which will most likely result in more donations to the server!
This is just my opinion, anyways.

You can only vote for xtremetop100 every six hours. Yes, I know that you're allowed to vote on certain servers every 4 but it doesn't count. Ever noticed how Vendetta will have three times as many negative votes as it does positive? That's why.

What if people can't donate? And what if people like the server but want it to be better by giving more exp and more gold etc? What about that? People don't think about that <.< Plus i think we does need more exp and more gold and maybe some exp events like last time so we can get to 150 faster etc.

It is not hard to level. You can go from 110-145 in a day doing PV alone. 148-150 takes a few days depending on what class you are and how much time you're willing to spend being bored to death in GV(or PV if you're a BM). The rates aren't going to change because you think they should when the majority of the rest of the server think it's fine. You're lucky the vote rewards are as high as they are now. It used to be less.
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:03 am by Ruse

Offline Lyssania

You can only vote for xtremetop100 every six hours. Yes, I know that you're allowed to vote on certain servers every 4 but it doesn't count. Ever noticed how Vendetta will have three times as many negative votes as it does positive? That's why.

Oh! I did not know that^^

Offline Shekinah

The rate is already better than it was and I feel this incentive system based on how we are ranked is quite unique and creative. At the end of the day, gold can make things easier but its no point having power leveled toons with all the gear and skills and still not know how to play them. The best way to learn is to get there with experimentation and time.

Offline kaseimars

• Anything Could Happen
I voted no because I do not truly think higher gold is needed. Though I do think there should be a way to resolve voting for people who have multiple players in one home. What I love about this server is how they are attempting to balance every class and everything can be pretty much farmed. You play the game because you like it, why is everyone so rushed to be end game and then constantly complain they are bored when they have nothing to do? The cubi gold you get can be thought of as supplementing what you should be already earning in the game...At least that would be how I would view it.

If you cannot play as often as others you have the option to donate and still move along quite nicely. The gms and admin cannot cater to your every whim because you want so badly to be endgame and then when you get there you QQ about not having things to do and you end up helping others do what you could have been doing all along which is playing the damn game as intended...

And if you shall choose to flame me with meelee can do this and that way faster because of aps and things like stealth or watever, save it because I agree. As a mystic I know far well that things take well more time for certain classes. For the people who say just roll an alt, I say I built the character I want to play and I am gonna play just that. I should not have to roll an alt to get the things I need, and it shouldn't be this way where any class can just zoom through and collect everything they need with auto attacks and sparks and then come here and say how others QQ things are too hard. No one is the same, no ones computer is the same. Think of every situation before you choose to post something. (That may not be here in this thread, but I've seen previous stuff about this before)

However I do agree with other post here about levelling...Thats not an easy task.. lol It is hard to get into GV's if your not a well wanted class, it takes waayyy too long, and it isnt really fair since some classes have constant aoes and can leave their computer or do something else till they need to set their aoe back up when knocked out by certain mobs while other classes have to stay there and fight. Phoenix Valley takes too long to solo for so little exp for certain classes. I do like the rankar invasions though, that gives nice exp to help in getting to 150.
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 03:53 am by kaseimars
~Demon Mystic~Raien~

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
where any class can just zoom through and collect everything they need with auto attacks and sparks and then come here and say how others QQ things are too hard.
Or don't give time to learn their class well, and then QQ about
"other classes overpowered, I can't kill them whenever I want".
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

ruse

Oh! I did not know that^^

Yeah. It may work in the sense that people remember to vote at least every six but it doesn't actually give us positive votes lol.