Epic Perfect World

Ini coding question

Offline junenasaki

• Currently AFK + broken notebook -.-'
  • Characters: WhiteLupa, BelleLuna,...
Hello! I want to start with ini coding, I found out it exists like 2 days ago lol but I still wanna test it out since I am graphic whore and customization takes me hours hehe. But thats not the point, I was actually courious IF its possible as venomancer to turn into other animal than foxe. I don't even know if ini coding is against rules so please correct me if it is, but is there actually a way to make yourself turn into... kitten or dragon or something? Sounds pretty imposibru (well not for GMs ofc :3) but I am courious. I am guessing that ini coding mostly allows us to only change appearance and fashion, but chosing what you turn into would be actually epic. If there is already  thread about this, please excuse me, I did search for it but I am just a blind woman :D

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I do believe it is impossible to even change what animal you become when you switch forms. I know you can change the colors and textures, but that is only on your side of the screen, unless Aga were to do it so everyone could see it.
The only changing of animals you can do is what animal accessories your veno has. Bunny, two types of foxes, a deer, a cat.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline junenasaki

I do believe it is impossible to even change what animal you become when you switch forms. I know you can change the colors and textures, but that is only on your side of the screen, unless Aga were to do it so everyone could see it.
The only changing of animals you can do is what animal accessories your veno has. Bunny, two types of foxes, a deer, a cat.
Thank you :) Also it would be really cool if Agatio could make it so that people can see you :D But I am guesing that would change game a lot

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
There's also a bat-like thing. Bat wing ears and a devil tail.

Offline junenasaki

There's also a bat-like thing. Bat wing ears and a devil tail.

Yeah I know. Would be cool if those could turn into dragon :D Ah well, maybe in the future :3

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I don't think Aga can change this without PWI implementing it.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline junenasaki

Welp I present you my very first inicoded character :) (its in character creation mode since I had makeover scroll on cool down :) ) Wutcha say? :)