Epic Perfect World

To the friends I'll leave behind..

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
Never had the chance to meet you, but was a nice 'leaving' post, i wish the best of luck to you, sad to see a nice player leave, but good luck in school, have the best two years of your life, enjoy the time and im sure all those that were lucky to have met you and know you will be waiting for you when you return, if not skypeing the hell out of you. Have a safe trip to Sweden and may all the best things happen in your life.
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
can login only 1hour per day?? yes you can...
don't leave me ;(((((((
i miss you badly, hope you back soon and good luck

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Didn't knew there is no Internet in Sweden...
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Take care and good luck

Offline Mewy

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
  • Rise and shine.
  • Characters: Mewy
 :monkey-23: Good luck and take care.

J.  ♥

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Title sounds like something you'd write in a suicide note

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Nice exit post.  Sorry this gaming artifact never got the chance to meet you here, you sound cool.

Real life always comes first, and yes it is really hectic at times, even a gaming relic like me is always busy in my real life, but one thing that is good about gaming,  you can always come back and start over, or pick up exactly where you left off  :)

Sweden is awesome, the country and its people are amazing indeed. Enjoy these times,  and best of  luck to you  in your life as it unfolds before you  :pig-23:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline tiz_herself

• ♥Dune♥
Good Luck Lyndis - we have never met officially, but wanted to wish you all the best  :monkey-1: :monkey-42:

Offline Codykins

• Very Big Noob
  • I play for fun not to have an ego :)
  • Characters: Adriel
  • Faction: Apollumi
I will miss you alot... my gaming experince never has been this fun tell i met you, thank you so very much for spending you're free time with me.. i enjoyed every minute of it. i wish you the best on graduating i know you will have no problem with it :) you are  very smart and very sweet and im glad i took the time to chat and talk to you and become so close to you. and i will always be there on skype to chat so dont be a stranger :) - TempestDagz

Offline Ormin

Didn't knew there is no Internet in Sweden...

Internet? Or time while studying?

Offline zebedee1

• HoHoHo
Gonna miss having you around, have a great time and hurry back to see us
Show me someone who says they are their own worst critic and I will show you someone who has never asked me what I think of them

Ennaoj

~ Sis, wtf?
I get to hear this news from Cody and read `em on Arti and epw forums.
Again, wtf?

Skype me, I left you a message yesterday, you haven't answered yet.
If you're still in PH, gimme your number, I'd like to call you before you fly elsewhere.

Sweden is not far from where Chris and I are planning to go soon, so I'll prolly see you in person within the next 2 years that you'll be away in game, if you keep in touch.

I'll miss you :c
And the way you charge out at people when they dare even just poke me.
I'll miss your craziness.
I'll miss hanging out with you.

But you gottah do what you gottah do.
As HellishKitty said, RL comes first.

But know that friendships formed in game are NOT non-existent IRL.
Ours, Cody's, Nick's - our friendships are one of the best I've been blessed with.
And I'll be sure as hell to fly you guys out to where when my wedding day IRL comes.
We'll get to hang out IRL, even for a day or two, just like what we do at Shrine.
This is making me really sad.
But I understand why you needed to leave.

I love you.
Keep safe, keep in touch.
And God bless you, sis.
Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 11:53 pm by Denial (✿◠‿◠)

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin