Epic Perfect World

To the friends I'll leave behind..

Offline ✿ Lyndis

• Lady Lyndis
  • go away stalkers!
  • Characters: Cutest Veno in whole EPW
  • Faction: Artifex
March w/e date, 2014.. I first created my account here in Epic Perfect World, I created a Venomancer, named, LadyLyndis. At first it was fascinating for me, the cool fashion, cute pets, awesome flights and mounts, and the fact that you can customize your character to be unique, which is not available in other RPGs. I only wanted to have fun and relax, farm to get cute pets and fashion, that was what I just wanted,.. I looted all the time in Shrine of Ancestors, back when many people are leveling there AFK, until my Veno became R8 and ready for PK. Then I met my friends in Shrine. They helped me out a lot, suggested some pointers to make me stronger and better. I met a family, where I belong in game, so I dedicated to become strong to help them. "As long as I have the ability to help my friends, I don't care if I'm the weakest person on this server"..

So, I would say Goodbye and give Thanks to the following people:

to Mr. Agatio - Thank you for making this server, you made an awesome job. I want to meet you and get an autograph.. :P

to the GMs, who are always helpful, even if they are being badmouthed by most players,. Keep up the good work guys!

to Steriods, man you always help me with technical queries and stuff, I hope you'll find a girl whom you can be with forever. And if there will be a poll for next GM, please count mine. +1 Steriods

to Cephenrene, I love you sis, I will miss you so much, my skype will be available so we can always chat there. And thank you for always being there for me, I wish you and Chris the best of luck and you be happy forever with him.

to Cody a.k.a. TempestDagz, my in game hubby, my best friend here, you made my playing experience so fun and enjoyable. You and sis are the reason why I stayed long. I love you!

to xXSantaXx, I will miss hiding in your rolls of fats, I have learned a lot of things from you, thank you for always being there when I need you..

to the people in shrine!

KittyPurrs
Diron
Ender
tazzy
Prettie
TheSalvation / funny guy
Fobas - I'm still scared of you
Gigit
Hollow_Lust
CursedNight
DeathMagnet- skype me Nick.. *kisses
Godsin
Ancient
Killer_Fish
Tootsie
Purps/VioletHealer/Flood
Vivian
Mstq- Mel we chat at skype, okay..
Frrag
BlackedOut

(if I did miss someone, please don't get upset)I will miss every single one of you..

to my guild, Artifex, I had so much fun being a part of a huge and popular guild. Its an honor to be with you guys, even if the GC is full of horny convo and stuffs. . XD Best of luck to our leader, the Great Pedro, I hope they will make a statue of you in archosaur city someday. LoL

And to everyone I have meet in game. My friends.. I will miss you all..

~I will be travelling back to Sweden, next week, for my job and I'm gonna finish my degree in Education as well, so I will still be playing until this weekend, and those who know me in game can say farewell. Well, I'm gonna be back when I graduate, hopefully 2 years from now, so I will not be giving away my items, to the greedy people, which I have worked hard to acquire. I hope to see you then again..

Thank you so much. Goodbye!!
Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:47 am by Lyndis
I don't know what will happen tomorrow, that's why I live and laugh today..

>I'm still waiting for someone to make my siggy..<

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline junenasaki

• Currently AFK + broken notebook -.-'
  • Characters: WhiteLupa, BelleLuna,...
March w/e date, 2014.. I first created my account here in Epic Perfect World, I created a Venomancer, named, LadyLyndis. At first it was fascinating for me, the cool fashion, cute pets, awesome flights and mounts, and the fact that you can customize your character to be unique, which is not available in other RPGs. I only wanted to have fun and relax, farm to get cute pets and fashion, that was what I just wanted,.. I looted all the time in Shrine of Ancestors, back when many people are leveling there AFK, until my Veno became R8 and ready for PK. Then I met my friends in Shrine. They helped me out a lot, suggested some pointers to make me stronger and better. I met a family, where I belong in game, so I dedicated to become strong to help them. "As long as I have the ability to help my friends, I don't care if I'm the weakest person on this server"..

to Mr. Agatio - Thank you for making this server, you made an awesome job. I want to meet you and get an autograph.. :P

to the GMs, who are always helpful, even if they are being badmouthed by most players,. Keep up the good work guys!

to Steriods, man you always help me with technical queries and stuff, I hope you'll find a girl whom you can be with forever. And if there will be a poll for next GM, please count mine. +1 Steriods

to Cephenrene, I love you sis, I will miss you so much, my skype will be available so we can always chat there. And thank you for always being there for me, I wish you and Chris the best of luck and you be happy forever with him.

to Cody a.k.a. TempestDagz, my in game hubby, my best friend here, you made my playing experience so fun and enjoyable. You and sis are the reason why I stayed long. I love you!

to xXSantaXx, I will miss hiding in your rolls of fats, I have learned a lot of things from you, thank you for always being there when I need you..

to the people in shrine!

KittyPurrs
Diron
Ender
tazzy
Prettie
TheSalvation / funny guy
Hollow_Lust
CursedNight
Godsin
Ancient
Killer_Fish
Tootsie
Purps/VioletHealer/Flood
Vivian
Frrag
BlackedOut

(if I did miss someone, please don't get upset)I will miss every single one of you..

to my guild, Artifex, I had so much fun being a part of a huge and popular guild. Its an honor to be with you guys, even if the GC is full of horny convo and stuffs. . XD Best of luck to our leader, the Great Pedro, I hope they will make a statue of you in archosaur city someday. LoL

~I will be travelling back to Sweden, next week, for my job and I'm gonna finish my degree in Education as well, so I will still be playing until this weekend, and those who know me in game can say farewell. Well, I'm gonna be back when I graduate, hopefully 2 years from now, so I will not be giving away my items, to the greedy people, which I have worked hard to acquire. I hope to see you then again..

you sound like a really good person :( Gradute fast and come back! :3 Good luck!

Offline ✿ Lyndis

• Lady Lyndis
  • go away stalkers!
you sound like a really good person :( Gradute fast and come back! :3 Good luck!

Thank you for the compliment.. :)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I think this is the sweetest "i am leaving" thread i have ever seen.
I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around in 2 years  :monkey-23:

Offline ✿ Lyndis

• Lady Lyndis
  • go away stalkers!

I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around in 2 years  :monkey-23:

Thank you and see you then, I will try to vote everyday so that I'll be rich when I come back.. hahaha

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
I think this is the sweetest "i am leaving" thread i have ever seen.
This^
Take care and best of luck to you girl, again  :normal-48:
Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 09:12 am by Amyeria
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Haven't really had the pleasure of chatting with you yet, after reading this I kind of regret not doing so. Good luck with everything, hope to see you back soon.

Takecare,
Labib.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline kevintran

to the people in shrine!

KittyPurrs
Diron
Ender
tazzy
Prettie
TheSalvation / funny guy
Gigit
Hollow_Lust
CursedNight
Godsin
Ancient
Killer_Fish
Tootsie
Purps/VioletHealer/Flood
Vivian
Frrag
BlackedOut

I really want to meet you in game and talk to you :)), because you really are nice person, anyway hope you be back soon and wish you the best luck in whatever you doing :)).

EricaMurcas

I wish you the best of luck! ^_^

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
:tiger-12: :tiger-13: :tiger-14: :tiger-36:

You come back soon. I'm gonna spam you on skype anyway  :tiger-5:  :tiger-47:

And no, I won't find a girl who I can be with......not on EPW at least XD Not enough teenagers.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Take care,and good luck.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Didn't really know you but you seem really nice. :'( Good luck and have fun.
Take care. :normal-48:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
tl;dr, have fun, take care