Epic Perfect World

Leaving game.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
I leaving this game cuz dont want waste my time for nothink good :) i need to train my body much more... and then i play i train only my char not my body :) it takes lots time but i dont learn nothink good ;) also ill delete it, but keep voting cuz someday i want to meet my friends ( if they wont leave ) and maybe they need gold :D. okay dont know what to tell more :/ so goodluck guys, make ur life better than now,because u waste ur money and time for this, better waste money and time for better holidays and with ur rl friends. Cuz we got only one life and dont spend it for nothink ;)  ^-^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The problem isn't the game. Problem is that some people don't know how to balance it.
Take care.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
The problem isn't the game. Problem is that some people don't know how to balance it.
Take care.

^ ppl take this game to new lvl

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Bye bye.

I don't know about others but I know time is wasted here. It's addictive though, so meh.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
did u read a motivational speech on internet that changed your life

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
did u read a motivational speech on internet that changed your life
nope i just grow up :) and dont want spend life waching in computer screen :D want feel sometihing more.

dorothyerika

Bye person that I dont know.Gl in life,see you in the game in 2 days.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Bye person that I dont know.Gl in life,see you in the game in 2 days.

she have a legit a good point

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
nope i just grow up :) and dont want spend life waching in computer screen :D want feel sometihing more.

he wants jaja yaga

everyone wants jaja yaga

but not everyone gets it

he just feels he needs jaja yaga but no one knows if he's going to get one, for sure

so yea, if he gets jaja yaga he'll probably leave pw and epw

but if he doesn't he'll return to the game very soon

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Areashi#1

• Characters: Elijah, Horoshi, Kyrios
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I leaving this game cuz dont want waste my time for nothink good :) i need to train my body much more... and then i play i train only my char not my body :) it takes lots time but i dont learn nothink good ;) also ill delete it, but keep voting cuz someday i want to meet my friends ( if they wont leave ) and maybe they need gold :D. okay dont know what to tell more :/ so goodluck guys, make ur life better than now,because u waste ur money and time for this, better waste money and time for better holidays and with ur rl friends. Cuz we got only one life and dont spend it for nothink ;)  ^-^
Bye known person.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
dont want spend life waching in computer screen
Lol, you're gonna laugh if you grow up to be a programmer or something.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common this is to be my symphony "I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good." 

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
You are so mature
You are so serious
I bet you'll be inspiration for many people
Because game is for kids :<
Only kids play game  :tiger-12:
Adults work out
I bet you have best grades at school too

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ