Epic Perfect World

Patcher.exe is missing and...

Offline Laran0u

Hello!

I'm new, and I would like to play EPW. I have a problem similar to this one:
http://epicpw.com/support/no-patcher-exe-file-and-fixit-is-doing-nothing/msg120803/#msg120803

The link guides me to a 404 error...
By the way, I am unable to unpack the "patcher.exe" whatever the technique I used (WinRar, 7Zip). I also download files concerning PWI to EPW (I have PWI). The thing is that patcher.exe don't want to be extracted nor downloaded (fixit.bat does not changes anything...). If I run it as administrator, nothing interessting happens...  :sad:

Thanks for having read my problem, and sorry for my English mistakes (I'm French ^-^).

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please add whole directory (where you want to unpack the game) to your antivirus  exception list and then unpack the game again. Finally run the patcher and click verify button.

Offline Laran0u

It works! I am uploading the game now :-). Thanks for having helped me!  :tiger-4: :tiger-23:

As I am curious, I just want to know why the anti-virus is the cause of the non-extraction of "patcher.exe" ?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
It works! I am uploading the game now :-). Thanks for having helped me!  :tiger-4: :tiger-23:

As I am curious, I just want to know why the anti-virus is the cause of the non-extraction of "patcher.exe" ?
  :)) because the anti virus doesn't like games  :-X welcome to here btw

Offline Laran0u

:pig-2: okay I trust you!

Thank you :)!