Epic Perfect World

Need help on Mystic

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
so i got my mystic r8 with +22 def level wep  and some channel on gear. pk been fun but i've had problems defending myself against Sins and EAs. anyone mind sharing some tips? ty.  :D
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Get gear, get good, live life, use buff, dont die.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

Get gear, get good, live life, use buff, dont die.
= use brain? i dun have what i do?

scxclfbdnkgw

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
well.... If sin jumps from stealth (and u not prepared) buffed + debuff u with genie and stuff EVEN if purify works u are dead and deal with it. if u react fast AD and run.
Dunno tho why u having problem with EA since they cant that easy heirobug u will have enough time to heal urself. Use blossom to sleep em and get rdy for nuke..

one shot combo attack lvl weap>creeper>mistress>leech>Lucky Break>Enrage>Storm Dance
ofc u need to be fast coz if they unsleept can save em self easy  :P

Offline SQUISHY BARB

well.... If sin jumps from stealth (and u not prepared) buffed + debuff u with genie and stuff EVEN if purify works u are dead and deal with it. if u react fast AD and run.
Dunno tho why u having problem with EA since they cant that easy heirobug u will have enough time to heal urself. Use blossom to sleep em and get rdy for nuke..

one shot combo attack lvl weap>creeper>mistress>leech>Lucky Break>Enrage>Storm Dance
ofc u need to be fast coz if they unsleept can save em self easy  :P

thank you.