Epic Perfect World

Nation Change time event

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
for me since i already post like this topic and after that i realize  . since i play in eu server , time is set in eu . my answer is no .

like insensitive said NW gives supply token 50% of that and  turningdama ore i can say it many dama ore every nw , and turning in ec it will cause more inta char right . if time will change that pinoy can attend it will cause abuse why ? ill give example .

supply token can get in bh , pinoy abbusing it how i say ? they use tons of alt that they do bh multi client 4-5 alt per run to get more dama ..

second one example about ares that time is 10pm in philippines , pinoy abusing it why i say? many pinoys doing are with 30+++ char to get wwi or cogs and sell it in ec cause unbalnce market and gears like warsong belt that over supply ..

all asian know that pinoy will do all kind to make strong even scam or hacking .. im not saying to make pinoy lower im saying this because this is true even im pinoy ..

since pinoy playing this game or few people pinoy can donate i suggest that just follow what gm or agatio do in game it's not gm fault if pinoy cant attend in NW like other said if you want NW join in other server that you can attent NW and not only you that cant attend NW

to all pinoy pls just follow the game we play this game free we cant help the server by donating we are not special that's why , this server set in EU time , agatio place, just enjoy the best pw private server

This, Tama ka Kabayan.. So, no more Arguments now..

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
The reason why Pinoy suggesting this topic is this :

1. They Play in computershop
2. They play 5-8hrs a day or more
3. cant wakeup in morning since 4:20am NW start

ill give some tips for all pinoy

1. Since NW is 4am in morning it's easy to attend if you play in computershop , sleep 1pm-8pm or more , wake up 9-10pm and go to computer shop and play EPW overnight so you can attend in NW easy

2. If you play 5-8hr a day save your money and play EPW before NW so you can attend .

3. If you have own computer it's easy to attend right but there's one reason it's hard to wakeup in 4am , just make an alarm put it in beside of your ear set it in high volume and sure you will wake up , OR ask your mother or father that preparing to go to work to wakeup you in 4 am ..

for me since i have own laptop and can attend in EPW i always wake up in time in NW , because when i start to play this game every day my Dream while im sleeping is EPW , 1v1 in dream , selling and buying in dream , trashtalking in Dream and many many more , before i start to sleep im thinking NW so it's automatic that im wakeup 4am before start LOL it's funny reason But that's the TRUTH .. Addict in EPW LOL !!!!!  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY

for me since i have own laptop and can attend in EPW i always wake up in time in NW , because when i start to play this game every day my Dream while im sleeping is EPW , 1v1 in dream , selling and buying in dream , trashtalking in Dream and many many more , before i start to sleep im thinking NW so it's automatic that im wakeup 4am before start LOL it's funny reason But that's the TRUTH .. Addict in EPW LOL !!!!!  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hardcore EPWist.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The reason why Pinoy suggesting this topic is this :

1. They Play in computershop
2. They play 5-8hrs a day or more
3. cant wakeup in morning since 4:20am NW start

ill give some tips for all pinoy

1. Since NW is 4am in morning it's easy to attend if you play in computershop , sleep 1pm-8pm or more , wake up 9-10pm and go to computer shop and play EPW overnight so you can attend in NW easy

2. If you play 5-8hr a day save your money and play EPW before NW so you can attend .

3. If you have own computer it's easy to attend right but there's one reason it's hard to wakeup in 4am , just make an alarm put it in beside of your ear set it in high volume and sure you will wake up , OR ask your mother or father that preparing to go to work to wakeup you in 4 am ..

lol I think many of us has dreams about EPW once in a while.  I remember having a nightmare of harpy chasing after me.  Woke up in a cold sweat.

WTB support status so thread can be shut since the answer was given like 5 pages ago 

But yeah, it's hard to wake up at 4am, but that's why they invented this lovely thing called CAFFEINE.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I am a Filipino, I have a job in the morning, I play EPW till 10:00PM on fridays and Sundays, then I wake 4:00am to attend NW.. DON'T QQ COZ I CAN ATTEND IT, IJS..

GOD, now I know why most people call us "Dumb" and "Ill-mannered"...

Off topic > lal you used those "QQ" and "IJS" like randomly

wtf
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
I REQUEST MY OWN PRIVATE TIME FOR NW..ANYONE WANT TO BE MY CHAMPIONS? HELM IS MUST.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
go to your epw file right click it and press delete
enjoy life  :normal-25:

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
why this............ still open? :normal-21: