Nation Change time event

scxclfbdnkgw

Whether you want it or not, you need to take them
Nope.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
No. -1, i strongly disagree with this idea

vlntbty

If they made 2 NWs, people will spam the shit out of both of them and have an abundance of ST. How in the world can you see this being a good thing? I mean really.

Im mostly EU time zone(GMT +2:00)
Doesnt matter what u see another time playing.Read twice or whatever u need times to understand
"Pnoys are big % of community this server.
Whether you want it or not, you need to take them"

If server located at eu and a lot eu/american players doesnt mean its only for em.

Administrator interested in good quality online players.
Doesnt see the problem, for example. to make make +1 another NW for their timezone.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

Offline junenasaki

• Currently AFK + broken notebook -.-'
  • Characters: WhiteLupa, BelleLuna,...
I might not have a word into this but I've played a lot of games and all i can say is that THIS is pretty fair. I used to play Mabinogi EU, that server got closed down meaning all EU players would migrate to US servers. But there was no such thing as : aww lets let EU players have some fun too. No. You join a server knowing that timezone will make it pain in the ass. You don't join US server hoping that they would change whole server just cause a lot of EU or Asian players migrated there.  That would be pretty unfair to people for whom the server was originally made.
If this server is situated in EU then deal with it please. I've checked what Steroids posted and I completely agree. There is No way in making it suitable for all of us. There will always be a complaint and making different times of event would pretty much make it pointless in my opinion and it would be way too complicated and dull. So please if you can't bear with it go join another server. I have been in your situation countless times, I was mad and sad but I never went on forum to beg for changes because it was my decision to put myself into such situation. So lets behave our age.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Here is few more option
1. pinoys will move another server,
2. gm can change NW time = yes
3. gm can't change NW time= no
4. NW time can shift ares event time friday and sunday ST 14:00
5.OR LOCK THREAD, NO MORE OPTION TO ABLE

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Im mostly EU time zone(GMT +2:00)
Doesnt matter what u see another time playing.Read twice or whatever u need times to understand
"Pnoys are big % of community this server.
Whether you want it or not, you need to take them"

If server located at eu and a lot eu/american players doesnt mean its only for em.

Administrator interested in good quality online players.
Doesnt see the problem, for example. to make make +1 another NW for their timezone.
i'd call u selfish but imma call u just dumb, for now.
Reason why another nw shouldn't happen
1.Obviously, if pinoys wanna play here, on a EU server, they have to play the way it is, server won't be changing cause 25%(or less) of players =pinoys.
2.Not only pinoys are the people that can't attend to the nw. Adding/changing the timezone would cause problems to other people.
3.Supply tokens amount increase, taking in fact that everytime we have nw, a lot of supply tokens are spreaded around server, atleast 50% of them are turning into damascenes, and in the end, EC. That adds more and more ec, mats and also reshapes, that's why the server starts having more insta ct EAs, more insta mgs and so on, including 3.33 sins, more mats and more godly geared classes won't help. Neither the price increase since nw will give for some people, more supply tokens, cause, let's say, THEY CAN ATTEND TO ALL NWs.
Now if u read what im saying once or twice, for u to understand and realise u are wrong, maybe u will see what im saying, 1 more nw, or 2 more, or nw time changed, will do more harm then good.
And let's be honest, pinoys having one of best gears since they probably farm biggest amount of ec /damascenes on server using morai, ares and so on, i don't even think they need a boost.

Offline junenasaki

• Currently AFK + broken notebook -.-'
  • Characters: WhiteLupa, BelleLuna,...
1.Obviously, if pinoys wanna play here, on a EU server, they have to play the way it is, server won't be changing cause 25%(or less) of players =pinoys.
2.Not only pinoys are the people that can't attend to the nw. Adding/changing the timezone would cause problems to other people.
3.Supply tokens amount increase, taking in fact that everytime we have nw, a lot of supply tokens are spreaded around server, atleast 50% of them are turning into damascenes, and in the end, EC. That adds more and more ec, mats and also reshapes, that's why the server starts having more insta ct EAs, more insta mgs and so on, including 3.33 sins, more mats and more godly geared classes won't help. Neither the price increase since nw will give for some people, more supply tokens, cause, let's say, THEY CAN ATTEND TO ALL NWs.
Now if u read what im saying once or twice, for u to understand and realise u are wrong, maybe u will see what im saying, 1 more nw, or 2 more, or nw time changed, will do more harm then good.
And let's be honest, pinoys having one of best gears since they probably farm biggest amount of ec /damascenes on server using morai, ares and so on, i don't even think they need a boost.

^
:)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Pinoys need ST for what?? 
engraving rings? reshaping gears?
i bet every pinoys have +10 char, farm ws 24x7 get 99999999 ECs and buy better items and reshaping gears ;))))

dorothyerika

Pinoys need ST for what?? 
engraving rings? reshaping gears?
i bet every pinoys have +10 char, farm ws 24x7 get 99999999 ECs and buy better items and reshaping gears ;))))

^

I visit Europe every summer and i'm still usually able to maintain NW and Ares.I don't see how that is really going to help anything.More or less it would be a very selfish thing to do since most of the players here live in the US.Plus if these pinoys have time to make 400 chars,then surely they can attend NW and even Ares to get the op gear that they have and the mass amount.(also include pk)

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Times are fine as is. Can't make everyone happy.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
sorry NO,  fine as is, thanks =^.^=
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline wannabepro

Retard lol, really,get back to ur corner-keep waste ur time and life getting better gear-it wont make u better vs really good players

Some ppl dont even bother about ur stupid ST farming NW? Had once this idea in mind?Not?Think so
They just want GET FUN playing the game

Dont try to to talk to me about ST ammount increace(=ec, r8mats, so on)=thats not the problem lol

Its even not 10% of how ppl now abusing Morai event with 135 alts+multiaccaunt voting(helllo scripts)=market really overfilled with Event gold lol

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Retard lol, really,get back to ur corner-keep waste ur time and life getting better gear-it wont make u better vs really good players

Some ppl dont even bother about ur stupid ST farming NW? Had once this idea in mind?Not?Think so
They just want GET FUN playing the game

Dont try to to talk to me about ST ammount increace(=ec, r8mats, so on)=thats not the problem lol

Its even not 10% of how ppl now abusing Morai event with 135 alts+multiaccaunt voting(helllo scripts)=market really overfilled with Event gold lol
If pinoys would need NW to have fun, they'd use to go at nw on a server that fits their timezone
Again, majority > few
About calling me retard and telling me to gear up, i see that u are pretty qq'ing on forum since most of your posts are either QQs, either things that no1 has asked for, like, for real, u wanna get name here? Pm me in game, i own u in 1v1 or 1vs 2 and then u can rest in peace in ur lonely corner. It's nice when randoms try hard to get name here. Please, if u don't have a REAL reason why people should add this, don't talk. Ty. I won't reply to this anymore since ur stupidity makes my point more valid.We don't need more NW's, we just need people to use their brain and realise it's a EU server. I guess u are not ready yet, to understand that.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Actually... i am pretty sure this would become a problem.
Lets be honest: if id have the chance: i would go twice. and nope, not just for the fun.

Also, be so kind and dont call other ppl a retard. TY
makes urself look like a angry kid tbh.