Epic Perfect World

Reawakened vs Seby (Video)

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

Posting for a friend

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Squad one, target the other - that's how you see both of their HPs (Not aimed at you Verm).

jakho

Squad one, target the other - that's how you see both of their HPs (Not aimed at you Verm).
Why would I bother doing that?I showed the person that was getting CC'ed, I don't see u can attack through stun? You aim on me but u don't record anything, first record shit then talk, bb no time for u, this was too much wasted time on unknown like u.

Offline Elyar

• Poetic
  • Evil is my fan :)
Nice vid, sebys gender is female in real? :0 I'm sad from those things I done 2 her qq, she could be my gf ;(((
Bilizarius 103 sage sin dw :)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
That's a different account that i play atm, having a set of elemental ornaments, the fight was good and he did also good. Gf
@poetic, waiting for the day u will win vs me in r8 vs dragon(u r8, ofc)

Offline Elyar

• Poetic
  • Evil is my fan :)
Who r u sir? I remember one time i done one 1 vs 1 and i lost cuz of lagg, she was flying into my screen( feel the pure lagg) but she killed her self by this fight put the vid in youtube and qqing in game and forum , like it was a big dream for her, let me say it again , there is no one i repeat no one that i didnt beat in 1 vs 1 ( not the new players like this sin ) this is a game and stays as a game, my countrys net is sucks i had one time 128k ping in game ,99% of those times i play i got lagg all of my freinds can tell you that like alee,mikeal,xi_shadow_ix ,mrj,mrsj (there is a lot of them ,this is enough ) even right now I am sending this post my net went off for several mins, with this fact I still come and fight and most of time I win(I don't say I will beat all the time ,cuz other matters like net speed and etc wont let me I play with all my power) I am a human , human r not god they can get lost in all facts u see in this world, so u will get weak and after a while new ppl come and get the power, dear seby when I was pking u didn't even build ur char :) I'm sure of it, cuz u qqing at me recently, old qqers of mine is like robbert I can't remember how many times I beated him , my point is no one is perfect everyone has weaknesses ty.
Bilizarius 103 sage sin dw :)

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Why would I bother doing that?I showed the person that was getting CC'ed, I don't see u can attack through stun? You aim on me but u don't record anything, first record shit then talk, bb no time for u, this was too much wasted time on unknown like u.
You suck.

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
useless

any exam over ?

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
op video gf both ;)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Don't cry about the tiniest criticism. I didn't watch the full video because you're the uploader, okay? Besides, I don't see how the fact that I don't upload is relevant. POV of a barb is boring in Mass PK considering I mainly CC, furthermore; I don't run Windows, because it's literally the worst OS ever invented, meaning that Video capturing / editing software is limited. 

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Don't cry about the tiniest criticism. I didn't watch the full video because you're the uploader, okay? Besides, I don't see how the fact that I don't upload is relevant. POV of a barb is boring in Mass PK considering I mainly CC, furthermore; I don't run Windows, because it's literally the worst OS ever invented, meaning that Video capturing / editing software is limited.
Windows is the worst OS ever invented because video capturing and editing software are limited? Huh, ok.

Vegas

I don't run Windows, because it's literally the worst OS ever invented
lol what?

Anyways good video.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
video recorded by pedja on ayman's char of maxy 1v1'ing posted by vermilion this is long story video
EDIT:
Who r u sir? I remember one time i done one 1 vs 1 and i lost cuz of lagg, she was flying into my screen( feel the pure lagg) but she killed her self by this fight put the vid in youtube and qqing in game and forum , like it was a big dream for her, let me say it again , there is no one i repeat no one that i didnt beat in 1 vs 1 ( not the new players like this sin ) this is a game and stays as a game, my countrys net is sucks i had one time 128k ping in game ,99% of those times i play i got lagg all of my freinds can tell you that like alee,mikeal,xi_shadow_ix ,mrj,mrsj (there is a lot of them ,this is enough ) even right now I am sending this post my net went off for several mins, with this fact I still come and fight and most of time I win(I don't say I will beat all the time ,cuz other matters like net speed and etc wont let me I play with all my power) I am a human , human r not god they can get lost in all facts u see in this world, so u will get weak and after a while new ppl come and get the power, dear seby when I was pking u didn't even build ur char :) I'm sure of it, cuz u qqing at me recently, old qqers of mine is like robbert I can't remember how many times I beated him , my point is no one is perfect everyone has weaknesses ty.
i didnt see this shit, anyway the day i lose to you or some1 your level i retire you are the MaximumArmar of sins
Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:17 pm by Robbert

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
video recorded by pedja on ayman's char of maxy 1v1'ing posted by vermilion this is long story video
:normal-1: :normal-1: