Which are, for you, the best 10 veno pets? And why?  :P

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
????????????

monkey pet is only pet.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
my number one is my cerberus (I don't play veno any more though)

it's a horrible pet

but looks so cute

numba 2 is my skeleton dino, named Boner

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
1. Avatar of War - two stuns and freeze skills with short cool down make it imo most annoying pet (thus the best) in mass pk or 1v1s. Not to mention if it has Leisurely mood which grant it perma immune..

2. Empyrean Harpy - really nice pet for pve because of its aoe skills and 30% more skill damage on mobs.

3. Valiant Protector - also pretty good pet for 1v1s imo, you can build it to be really tanky and his 'Loyal Dog' skill comes in handy.

4. Heliacal Phoenix - fast and annoying pet, I use it when my main pet has died and I need a quick stun..

5. Lil' Dolphy - because of push back skill

Idk what else to put, only ever use 5 pets I listed above plus 5 more avatars of war with different builds and moods ._.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
my number one is my cerberus (I don't play veno any more though)

it's a horrible pet

but looks so cute

numba 2 is my skeleton dino, named Boner

WOW, COPYRIGHTS, NOW.

1: Kowlin 'cause he's the secsiest.
2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10: Whatever pet with the Astral Drake/Owl stats + Ugly Monkey and sexy Harpy.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
as a non veno i believe without question the Monkey Pet is best. The stun freeze combo'd with a veno's debuffing & high magic attack makes a good veno(one who can tank a bit and knows how to use immunes/genie defensively)  almost impossible to beat for me . GG. sigh.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
WOW, COPYRIGHTS, NOW.

1: Kowlin 'cause he's the secsiest.
2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10: Whatever pet with the Astral Drake/Owl stats + Ugly Monkey and sexy Harpy.

This cuz our generation is doomed

nah nah, I should have said that I have a boner since 1979.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Aphroditi

• Die Young ❤

Offline junenasaki

• Currently AFK + broken notebook -.-'
  • Characters: WhiteLupa, BelleLuna,...
Uh o.o How about the fairy event fox? I've been using it as my main because it has a lot of self healing skills. Its really cool for Pve as I don't need to watch its HP all time... I use harpy when I am too lazy to get down on floor to mobs :D  And I didn't know dino was battle pet too :) Gosh I gotta start playing much more ^^

Bibliophile

Uh o.o How about the fairy event fox? I've been using it as my main because it has a lot of self healing skills. Its really cool for Pve as I don't need to watch its HP all time..

What fairy event fox? O.o

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
As a veno there are 2 pets you should have.

The rest of the pets arent useless, the harpy is great for PVE. The others are decent at their own things, but for most purposes these 2 are the best.

Avatar of War (monkey). This pet is both air & ground, stuns a lot and hits pretty decently.  For it's skills go for something usefull in the first slot, anything really, but definitely have the stealth (no targetting) skill as 2nd.

This pet is great for most purposes. However, it is squishy compared to the drake, or equivalent pets. (Various event types.)

In some cases it's more usefull to have the additional melee DD from a pet that won't die, as well as the antistun.
For these cases, use a drake. It's far more difficult to kill than the monkey. I would recommend using it when non-mystic or clerics kill your pet a lot. Another use is NW when you need the antistun to cap flags, the drake will live longer.

If you're fighting seekers or psys, Edged blur & Telekinesis will 1shot your pet. Try to predict when a seeker will use it & unsummon it, it's faster to call back that way. The same goes for psys, if they put telekinesis, just unsummon your pet and itll get rid of the debuff.

Bibliophile

As a veno there are 2 pets you should have.

The rest of the pets arent useless, the harpy is great for PVE. The others are decent at their own things, but for most purposes these 2 are the best.

Avatar of War (monkey). This pet is both air & ground, stuns a lot and hits pretty decently.  For it's skills go for something usefull in the first slot, anything really, but definitely have the stealth (no targetting) skill as 2nd.

This pet is great for most purposes. However, it is squishy compared to the drake, or equivalent pets. (Various event types.)

In some cases it's more usefull to have the additional melee DD from a pet that won't die, as well as the antistun.
For these cases, use a drake. It's far more difficult to kill than the monkey. I would recommend using it when non-mystic or clerics kill your pet a lot. Another use is NW when you need the antistun to cap flags, the drake will live longer.

If you're fighting seekers or psys, Edged blur & Telekinesis will 1shot your pet. Try to predict when a seeker will use it & unsummon it, it's faster to call back that way. The same goes for psys, if they put telekinesis, just unsummon your pet and itll get rid of the debuff.

What is the complete name of the drake and where do I buy it?

Offline Aphroditi

• Die Young ❤
What is the complete name of the drake and where do I buy it?

its Astral Drake and you have to buy it with 15 Event Token from Event Forge

Bibliophile

its Astral Drake and you have to buy it with 15 Event Token from Event Forge

Thank you!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Monkey and Harpy at the moment, but hopefully this patch should balance them all out.