Epic Perfect World

LS > SLS

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Been looking for it but couldnt find so i guess might not exist:

Is there option to turn LS in SLS?

Mobs in pve events often drops LS which gives 5mil exp  but yet rarely can be sold.

1 SLS = 80mil exp so thats like 16 LS

So my suggestion is to make a way to convert 16 LS to 1 SLS. Easier to sell and for higher lvl toon faster "eating" exp

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I have to agree with this, it would be helpful since I mostly see LS dropping from mobs. And only do it for LS not Xp scrolls.

Unless buying 16 level scrolls is cheaper in the boutique than buying a SLS, then no.

Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 07:17 am by Faye

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I have to agree with this, it would be helpful since I mostly see LS dropping from mobs. And only do it for LS not Xp scrolls.

Unless buying 16 level scrolls is cheaper in the boutique than buying a SLS, then no.

1 LS = 40 Silver
1 SLS = 4 Gold

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
No. People that do MQ on multiple alts would get free SLS. Plus there are a lot who have stacked their memories.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol man its not free SLS

Its same 1 SLS or 16 LS same amount of exp so basicly what im saying its easier to click 1 sls then 16 times lever scroll + can be sold..

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
No. People that do MQ on multiple alts would get free SLS. Plus there are a lot who have stacked their memories.

Well now we can get 16 free LV with 16 sweet memories,  so why not trade those 16 ls to 1 sls?
exp is the same. just less of the annoying click - wait - exp click- wait - click - mission already taken - exp etc

+1 btw

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
+1   :smiley:

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
I'm indifferent on this idea. I see both sides of it. I understand that getting 16 LS from MQ gives the SAME exp. However, it's not easily sold. I think that it will just be catastrophic to the economy of selling SLS.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I'm indifferent on this idea. I see both sides of it. I understand that getting 16 LS from MQ gives the SAME exp. However, it's not easily sold. I think that it will just be catastrophic to the economy of selling SLS.
Ty. I didn't know how to say that.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
1 LS = 40 Silver
1 SLS = 4 Gold

Yeah too lazy to do that math, and wasn't online last night or cared enough to find out lol.

Well now we can get 16 free LV with 16 sweet memories,  so why not trade those 16 ls to 1 sls?
exp is the same. just less of the annoying click - wait - exp click- wait - click - mission already taken - exp etc

+1 btw

I actually didn't know that lol.

But either way, you get 2 sweet memories from MQ (or at least you did when I did them.) Thats 8 days to get 16 LS.
That wouldn't screw things over too badly, imo. It's a nice alternative to doing card bosses and since most people would be too lazy/didn't have that many chars to do it on, it wouldn't change much.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Yeah too lazy to do that math, and wasn't online last night or cared enough to find out lol.

I actually didn't know that lol.

But either way, you get 2 sweet memories from MQ (or at least you did when I did them.) Thats 8 days to get 16 LS.
That wouldn't screw things over too badly, imo. It's a nice alternative to doing card bosses and since most people would be too lazy/didn't have that many chars to do it on, it wouldn't change much.
A lot of my "PvE" friends married their alts and do mq on multiple chars daily. And if this is implemented, it gives them like 2 SLS daily along with 20 or more SLS from all the previous mq.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
A lot of my "PvE" friends married their alts and do mq on multiple chars daily. And if this is implemented, it gives them like 2 SLS daily along with 20 or more SLS from all the previous mq.

Yes but who would do MQ on 32 chars just for about 200 ec a day?  :normal-19: If they do that, then they deserve it lol. 
(If I'm doing my math right, sorry I just woke up.)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Yes but who would do MQ on 32 chars just for about 200 ec a day?  :normal-19: If they do that, then they deserve it lol. 
(If I'm doing my math right, sorry I just woke up.)
Lol, they marry alts. So, it's 4 chars for 1 SLS. Anyway, MQ now gives 20 ec per character. So, 4 chars doing MQ = 1 SLS + 8 x 20 ec = 110 ec (SLS) + 160 ec.

Not.
Bad.
At.
All.

MQ is usually finished in under 5 minutes. 20 minutes (30 if you count time taken to log in and out) = 270 ec.
It's really fine the way it is. 40 ec is enough incentive to do MQ. The LS is a good reward because it's not bought that often.

scxclfbdnkgw

it shouldn't be 1:1 ratio. if it's 16 LS worth of exp for 1 SLS it should be 20-24 LS. you should pay the price for converting them, otherwise all people would do is farm LS instead of SLS

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Also, I just remember that the new reward for BH II has a level scroll. There are a lot of people who spam BH on alts and I know they don't do BH II but I'm sure they don't trash BH II. The BH II quests are completed when the BH I is same as the BH II. An average BH farmer has 10 - 20 alts. So, along with 20 ec (or 25, I don't remember) they also get a SLS.

As far as I know, Agatio added HDD to the BH list so it wouldn't be farmable by alts, this would ruin that plan, to some extent.