Epic Perfect World

BMs and Dual Edges

Insanity

You mean YOU need.

Instead of claws getting dual edges makes a bit less APS for a bit more DPH.
I don't see some advantage of claws in that.
Only more str for axes for AoE's.
waw go use cyclone with dual edges

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

They tried.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
and lose 10 def lvls from dragon set bonus
gz u r now 1 hit to arcanes
what if he switches gears for r8? and switch to aps set like only 2 clicks since he will be wearing a r8 wrists with aps,  lets say boots and pants? for r8 def level bonus and mag resistance bonus. if he really don't want to use claws that is. and i've seen pro bms/seekers/barbs switch gears so its not impossible.

nub question but can you cast cyclone without wearing a weapon/bare handed. i remember casting it after every use of blade hurl on my fail bm.

@OP:
if you're just looking to play your BM for kicks and just don'w want to use claws and just use  edges it's up to you it's your toon. but if you are looking to be effective in PK then you are really limiting yourself by sticking to edges. Good luck.
Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:30 am by SQUISHY BARB
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Araqiel

what if he switches gears for r8? and switch to aps set like only 2 clicks since he will be wearing a r8 wrists with aps,  lets say boots and pants? for r8 def level bonus and mag resistance bonus. if he really don't want to use claws that is. and i've seen pro bms/seekers/barbs switch gears so its not impossible.
look at it that way, one click doesnt do the work and u r screwed but yes
he can change gears while target is stunned but then again, there r also backstabbers

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
and lose 10 def lvls from dragon set bonus
gz u r now 1 hit to arcanes
yes kuz 10 defence levels will save you from getting 1 hit, wat
hell yea

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
And what if she doesn't plan on PKing? Maybe it's supposed to be a farming toon.

Insanity

nub question but can you cast cyclone without wearing a weapon/bare handed. i remember casting it after every use of blade hurl on my fail bm.

yes you can but so what, claws are still more useful than dual edges
if you want more damage with low aps just use full r8 with -0.1 wrists with claw you'll get 2.5 aps with additional 25 attack levels it would be better than dual edges

Offline SQUISHY BARB

yes you can but so what, claws are still more useful than dual edges
if you want more damage with low aps just use full r8 with -0.1 wrists with claw you'll get 2.5 aps with additional 25 attack levels it would be better than dual edges
ty. yea exaclty what i have on my r8 bm and i get to 3.33 after cyclone with it. OP wants edges though thats why i asked.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
play another class, wr is hardest class, there are people who cant win a round vs anybody after 2 years of play, not to mention since the 1.5 update it got nerfed a lot while other classes were boosted, so wr is even more underpowered than it was in 1.4 (on this sv atleast)

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
play another class, wr is hardest class, there are people who cant win a round vs anybody after 2 years of play, not to mention since the 1.5 update it got nerfed a lot while other classes were boosted, so wr is even more underpowered than it was in 1.4 (on this sv atleast)

i bet you cant win a round vs anybody without stunluck

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
i bet you cant win a round vs anybody without stunluck
LMAO NEED STUNLUCK IN 1v1 NO HONOR

Offline Loralei

• Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
  • Characters: Loralei - Sage Sin
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
TaiaLeonhart - 150 Sage Seeker
Lunarei - 145 Sage Cleric
KarIiah - 145 Sage Venomancer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Noxwood - 135 Demon Blademaster
Loralai - 124 Psychic
_Lykaios_ - 136 Sage Barbarian
Zethyr - (pending) Mystic
NightingaIe - 123 Sage Archer

Offline Loralei

• Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
  • Characters: Loralei - Sage Sin
Im wondering if I should just stick with the fists/claws then... ^^; might be a wee bit easier. I want to stick with high intervals and tank, I guess? o.o
Loralei - 150 Sage Sin
Lunae - 150 Demon Archer
TaiaLeonhart - 150 Sage Seeker
Lunarei - 145 Sage Cleric
KarIiah - 145 Sage Venomancer
Xatai - 150 Demon Wizard
Noxwood - 135 Demon Blademaster
Loralai - 124 Psychic
_Lykaios_ - 136 Sage Barbarian
Zethyr - (pending) Mystic
NightingaIe - 123 Sage Archer

Offline SQUISHY BARB

Im wondering if I should just stick with the fists/claws then... ^^; might be a wee bit easier. I want to stick with high intervals and tank, I guess? o.o
yes.  that way you'll have max effectiveness in pk and you can play the class to it's full potential.  have fun :D