Epic Perfect World

Stash slots!?!?

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Would be pretty excellent if we can get more slots. Considering people have to account stash war avatar cards and whatnot now, it'd help a lot.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
u very smart person, run me 10+ tm robes plz
It's really easy now, I farmed one in 3 hours.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1, if possible ofc.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i think is not posible cuz pwi don't have such a item

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
i think is not posible cuz pwi don't have such a item

I've played other servers in the past that have three or four rows in Account Stash, so I do think it could be.

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
u very smart person, run me 10+ tm robes plz

Change topic to how smart I am cause your brain's too small to fit in some simple points I gave. And +1 for your fail sarcasm, did it take you a week to farm 1 tm robe?

Offline Danidv

• Old Player

Offline Ormin

I've played other servers in the past that have three or four rows in Account Stash, so I do think it could be.
In that case I strongly support idea of 4 rows instead of present two.

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
This has been suggested multiple times and the reply was

Expanding the account stash slots can have possibly bad impact on the database and cause some issues , it's better to leave it as it is now

:'(

But I will still +1 also because maybe a lot of nagging will change his mind   :))

Araqiel

Change topic to how smart I am cause your brain's too small to fit in some simple points I gave. And +1 for your fail sarcasm, did it take you a week to farm 1 tm robe?
actually it did cuz i made tm robes in old way when u needed ~200 tm runs for one robe
but then with ppl slacking and complaining, crying in tears its too much no wonder aga had to drop TM robe work to minimum, wouldnt wonder if it only takes 10 gold with update in 2-3 months

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
actually it did cuz i made tm robes in old way when u needed ~200 tm runs for one robe
but then with ppl slacking and complaining, crying in tears its too much no wonder aga had to drop TM robe work to minimum, wouldnt wonder if it only takes 10 gold with update in 2-3 months
The current way was changed because it was too difficult to do TM with the new Abaddon and SoT

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
The current way was changed because it was too difficult to do TM with the new Abaddon and SoT
He's talking about eden, brimstone pit, wraithgate, and i forgot the other one.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Araqiel

He's talking about eden, brimstone pit, wraithgate, and i forgot the other one.
64 runs in wraith gate, 64 in hallucinatory, 24in eden and 24 in brimstone

Araqiel

but the old way was changed into sot/aba cuz ppl cried too much :)