Epic Perfect World

EC for base quest?

Offline Ormin

In base, at the corner, there's Faction Manager NPC.

He gives quest for 1 Mirage Celestone, or 2 Mysterious Chips (2 EC).

Quest for 1 Mirage everyone accepts.
Quest for EC lot of people trash.

Maybe silly, but legit question:
Can we always get Mirage quest?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
you having hard time to get 2 ec? ???

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
With the new rewards system, you get 15 ec or so at 130. It takes......what, 2 hours to get to 130. And the 15 ec will last you for 7 days (if you get ec quest everyday, which you don't) And if you're doing it on an alt, you can simply stock alts with 50 ec (surely you can manage that) and if you run out, you have 1 hour to ask faction mates for 2 ec, which they'll give, I'm hoping.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I think this is a good idea.It's not much of an ec but still a little motivation to do it.+1

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
Two EC isn't hard to get. Can get 2 ec back in like 10 seconds at the shrine or in ns. I don't see the point of this. xD If it were maybe 50 ec or so then yea I'd agree but no, come on, it's TWO ec. lol

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I think this is a good idea.It's not much of an ec but still a little motivation to do it.+1
I think you misunderstood lol. In the base, there's a daily at the Faction Manager. He either asks for a mirage celestone or 2 epic coins. Small rewards but he's saying that people mostly trash the quest when it's 2 ec.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
But for some of us 2 EC hypothetically on all my chars I do base quest on.. 12,  can be 24 ec in one day and  168 a week, adding up to 8,736 a year, that is if you always get the 2 EC quest, could even switch it to 2 Perfect Stones or something else, but I do agree with this suggestion myself.

Level 30 base

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I don't see it as a big deal. Plenty of easy ways to get 2 EC.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't see it as a big deal. Plenty of easy ways to get 2 EC.

Pretty much.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
no 2 ec is not a big deal . however if it encourages people to do BQ then why not +1
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
no 2 ec is not a big deal . however if it encourages people to do BQ then why not +1

If this is all it takes to get people motivated, why not?
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

It gives 10 merit (the quest which is being spoken about) which is nothing compared to the other four quests.

cevans1290

Not sure about ya'll? I don't keep ec on me. I have to run to bank, get it out, go back - I usually trash ---+1 :)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Not sure about ya'll? I don't keep ec on me. I have to run to bank, get it out, go back - I usually trash ---+1 :)
I don't keep all my ec on me, actually, I do. But, my a lot of my ec is in the form of oec, and the bh divines. I keep those in the bank and carry loose ec with me.

Btw, how can you not carry at least 2 ec with you....?

Offline Ormin

Btw, how can you not carry at least 2 ec with you....?

Easy. All EC goes to one account stash, one pile. Toons have nothing on them.

Easiest way to get 2 EC is to go to bank an take them.
Or to buy in catshop in west arch.
Or to kill 3-8 EC mobs in Starry Wilds.
But why? When you do on several alts each day, trash the quest is faster.
Or just switch to next alt and let it expire.
Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 05:35 am by Ormin