Epic Perfect World

Do try

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
You're by far the most annoying person on this forum.

^^^^^^^^^

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
My mission in life has become to ruin GoT for EVERYONE! I go out of my way to play spoiler whenever I can. NOBODY deserves to waste their time on this worthless endeavor called Game of Thrones...

I think it's a haunting reminder of how we've evolved as human beings. Minus the fantasy-based creatures and lore approach, things like that really happened. I applaud Martin for stepping away from perfect-love romanticism and appealing plot. Game of Thrones makes for a horribly delightful tale.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I think it's a haunting reminder of how we've evolved as human beings. Minus the fantasy-based creatures and lore approach, things like that really happened. I applaud Martin for stepping away from perfect-love romanticism and appealing plot. Game of Thrones makes for a horribly delightful tale.

It's a morass of wasted time. I have nothing against HOW he tells his story, what I detest is the pointlessness of every character arc. Nobody accomplishes ANYTHING! The entire series is one giant plot hole!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
It's a morass of wasted time. I have nothing against HOW he tells his story, what I detest is the pointlessness of every character arc. Nobody accomplishes ANYTHING! The entire series is one giant plot hole!

That is the beauty of it. Lore meets realism, human error living in a world of dragons and titties.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Tori is Worsted. GoT is Bested.