Epic Perfect World

Make randomly Necklaces and Belts

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
50% of suggestions I don't even reply, because I don't like telling people their ideas are wrong, others do it for me, but your is just plain stupid.

:normal-2:

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

pikachuchu

50% of suggestions I don't even reply, because I don't like telling people their ideas are wrong, others do it for me, but your is just plain stupid.

Aw, I like you.

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
You should really start engraving...
[move]And no.                             Hell no.                      Go home.              Uninstall.                 NO.[/move]
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
There are two options if your idea was introduced. Either:
- we'd have to do it with current accessories, which would vanish the engraves (reforge vanishes the engraves each time), but it doesn't seem to be logical to do it with cube and warsong accessories
- we'd have to do it with new set of accessory which would make the current ones most likely weaker (cube and ws are expensive and take long to get) and the new ones overpowerd (if they had random stats you want)

Both solutions are horrible imho.  Maybe starts your own server and make it perfect, just a tip  :)

Agatio's comments are rare and pure gold .

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Agatio's comment = too much op, aga give me +9999999 atk lvl weapon plz ;((((
Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 05:18 pm by Salim