Epic Perfect World

WATCHDOGS !!!!!

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Would play already if not tons of exams. Will have time in July then ill have a chance to try this game, not sooner.  :normal-12:
Though i've already seen gameplays - looks nice but not as nice as i thought. Still would play.  :pig-37:

fail gracefully :tiger-42: :tiger-42: :tiger-42:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
sweet package...i'm posting mine tomorrow since im getting mine later only  >:D

can't wait xD

I do not really know what kind of game or w.e that is,buuuuttt,that keyboard omg so pretty :<,i want a green one like that,where did you get it?

thanks xD   thats my Ducky Shine 3 o.o Mechanical keyboard with cherry mx blues keys. Best peripheral I've ever bought for my set up. Bought it from a PC parts warehouse in the city where i live (in Australia)

Just recorded this o.o started off quite hopeless but ending was quite funny xD
Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:30 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
pc version BOOOOOOOOOOOO

ps4 ftw

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Ormin

thanks xD   thats my Ducky Shine 3 o.o Mechanical keyboard with cherry mx blues keys. Best peripheral I've ever bought for my set up.

I have old mechanical keyboard, still works perfectly well after 20 years.
Mechanical keyboards are the best.

The only problem is: I play in the dark a lot, and mine has no key lights. :(

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
  • Faction: Xpendable
I prefer to read reviews before I spend my money on game that is inferior to 6 y.o. GTA4  ;D

WD is just a copy of Assasin's Creed: doing things over and over again till you are dead bored, even running animation is the same lelo. Ubisoft just fcked things up with their pre-rendered trailer, so everyone was wet and wanting for premiere. Reality occurred to be brutal - WD is just another money-maker from Ubisoft and wasting money for collector's edition... oh well - it's your money after all.

@Vermilion: beware before you do piratebay - http://www.coindesk.com/watch-dogs-game-torrent-may-infected-crypto-mining-malware/
Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 05:55 am by Üpgrayedd

Offline SHINIGAMI

I prefer to read reviews before I spend my money on game that is inferior to 6 y.o. GTA4  ;D

WD is just a copy of Assasin's Creed: doing things over and over again till you are dead bored, even running animation is the same lelo. Ubisoft just fcked things up with their pre-rendered trailer, so everyone was wet and wanting for premiere. Reality occurred to be brutal - WD is just another money-maker from Ubisoft and wasting money for collector's edition... oh well - it's your money after all.

I prefer to not give two shit's about what other people say lmao, and just play and have my own opinion about it lol. Not everyone has the same taste, and there are just as many people saying good things about the game as there are bad. It's like COD vs BF, just depends on what you prefer.

Running animation is the same ? lol how else do you want to run ? o.o and of-course it's a money-maker xD, why else would they make such games lol. As for collectors edition, yea xD it cost less than what i earn each day at work, so i'm not worried about the money and i'm starting out to be a bit of a collector i suppose ;o.

Anyways, i love the game so far. Story & gameplay is not even remotely close to that of GTA or AC . Just because it looks the same any other 3rd person game of this genre at first look, doesn't mean it is the same. Have your own opinions, instead of basing it off someone else's.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Oaider

Like labs said i couldn't care elss what other people say about other things...i got my own opinion to judge stuff i don't need outsiders to decide things for me lol
 >:D

Offline SHINIGAMI

Oaider

Like labs said i couldn't care elss what other people say about other things...i got my own opinion to judge stuff i don't need outsiders to decide things for me lol

OHHH SNAAP XD !!! Frkn awesome aye xD

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Oaider

why u get the ps3 version 3:?????

u know ps3 and xbox 360 miss out on multiplayer free roam and something else

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

why u get the ps3 version 3:?????

u know ps3 and xbox 360 miss out on multiplayer free roam and something else

well lets say that i know how ps4 isn't even fully optimized yet  :-\
i don't really care for the multiplayer  :rolleyes: it is indeed amazing and really inovating but it isn't really a must for my gameplay.

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
I prefer to not give two shit's about what other people say lmao, and just play and have my own opinion about it lol. Not everyone has the same taste, and there are just as many people saying good things about the game as there are bad. It's like COD vs BF, just depends on what you prefer.

Running animation is the same ? lol how else do you want to run ? o.o and of-course it's a money-maker xD, why else would they make such games lol. As for collectors edition, yea xD it cost less than what i earn each day at work, so i'm not worried about the money and i'm starting out to be a bit of a collector i suppose ;o.

Anyways, i love the game so far. Story & gameplay is not even remotely close to that of GTA or AC . Just because it looks the same any other 3rd person game of this genre at first look, doesn't mean it is the same. Have your own opinions, instead of basing it off someone else's.

Fistly and secondly, you do care, beacuse you replied, even if you wanted to sound nonchalant. :D

Thirdly, watching reviews is not for looking at someone's taste, but for seeing if game is actually playable, bugless, finished, worth buying - like I said, trailer was pre-rendered, so I had real doubts about this game's quality.

Fourthly, yes, it's exactly like CODvsBF - COD is always the same in looks, just more DLCs, dogs and stuff, while in BF you are getting for example destroyable environment, usable vehicles without riddiculous killstreaks, working as a team is actually benefiting in comparasion to W+M1 killstreaks, bullet drop and on the top of that - Frostbite 3, which is highly beyond Activision's dreams...

Fifthly, yes, animation is the same. If you don't see the difference between running or w/e animation between games, then... well, are you actually playing games you buy? :D I'm stating that Ubisoft is getting even more lazy lately, beacuse of it's customers - they are buying everything they give out. Even copy-pasted work like CoDs and now, Wat Dogs.

Sixthly, money. Did I say you should be worried about money? If I earned per hour the same amount of money this game costs, I still woudn't buy it before I knew the game was actually what they advertised it to be. There is a difference between thriftiness and prodigality.

Lastly, this game is closer to GTA that you might think. This kind of game is described as "sandbox" and that's why they are being compared. There are several traits that games of this type share. Look it up. :P
Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:23 pm by Üpgrayedd

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
but i got a question for you.
do you believe in what other people say?
do u not make a critic on your own ? or u just follow what other people advise u to do or say instead of comnig up with ur own judgement?

:rolleyes:

don't forget that...those called "reviews" are made based on the particular person testing the game at that time.
that person is NOT you...that eprson does NOT know how u feel while playing a game...

i can give u an example pretty fast...in my country Final fantasy doesn't have much followers and each magazine here doesn't even bother to make critics about it...just 1 page...not even a sheet...1 PAGE....with a smal article about it...but Final Fantasy is a game i LOVE a game i'm addicted to...do u understand? i don't go following those other people...i don't need them...they don't have my taste nor yours...i'm pretty sure you can use ur brains to decide if a game is bad or not.

now if u wanna tell us that u alrdy saw the game and tha tu didn't like it then we r all good.
i dunno why there is such a need to create a problem + drama book about each person tastes in anything.

don't let others judge ur judgement please.

:-\

Offline Tarasque

• i won
lol                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Nawaf

• Characters: Nawaf
;33 before like 3 hours i got it