Epic Perfect World

Better way to lvl...

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
I wish much more noobs in pv because i kill noobs faster than i get reset :D and also could give bit more   exp cuz need to do alot runs in pv to get 150...

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Well there are other methods to accompany PV:
- GV
- FC (both running & exchanging mats)
- SLS and LS (either bought or from cardbosses and marriage quest, respectively)
- Shrine Mobs
- Morai Orders (Experience Jades)
- OHT mobs (mostly before level 130)

They aren't equivalent to PV and ofc you can't level off these alone but they do give you a bit of a break from PV.

I think things are fine as they are.
Takes no longer than 1-3 days for an experienced person to level.
Especially if you have a decently geared char/s already, it's easier to farm EC and buy SLS or event gold.
Experience requirements have already been halved in the last 12 months.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Absolutely not.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I wish much more noobs in pv because i kill noobs faster than i get reset :D and also could give bit more   exp cuz need to do alot runs in pv to get 150...
You want more noobs in FC?  :tiger-18:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
You want more noobs in FC?  :tiger-18:
XD Ikr?

And leveling is easy enough. I have played almost all classes and each one can solo PV, with average gear. Doesn't even take much time. You can get esoterica-like items for free, infinite number of times. Plus, FC now gives higher XP. There are a lot of other ways as well. After 145, you can go farm SLS, it's really easy if you have friends farming with you. Like I said before, leveling is easy enough and not just by one method.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Rancor Events - the mobs give good exp + ec.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
You can also use Nirvana now to level up aswell

Make sure to wear all the EXP items you can get  >:D

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
And how or where i can farm SLS?? :oo  and pv is best way to lvl. I dont need fc or rankor or any other way to lvl i just need get my char 150 faster :p

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
And how or where i can farm SLS?? :oo  and pv is best way to lvl. I dont need fc or rankor or any other way to lvl i just need get my char 150 faster :p
Oh yes. Leveling too slow on EPW. Please make all toons 150 from the beginning. We want full easy server. Make everyone GM.

Like everyone said, leveling is easy and quick as it is. 149 - 150 takes me about an hour of continuous PV (with the free esoterica, but no other exp bonus) and that is 1 billion XP.

Getting to level 140 is easy and quick, everyone knows that. And level 140 - 150 is 36 SLS. Each SLS gives 80 million XP. So, 140 - 150 is 36 x 80,000,000 = 2,880,000,000 XP ie 3 hours. That's all it takes. Given, you can't work like a robot and do PV for straight 3 hours. But, you can definitely get that much XP in 4 - 4 and a half hours, which is your average daily gaming time. If you aren't willing to spend 1 day leveling, you need to start looking for a PK only server.

Also, this is how you farm SLS

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
It took me 2~3 days to get archer to 150, cleric 1 day, bm 3~4 days, seeker 1 day, barb 2 days.

I don't see why should there be a 'better/faster' way to level.. ???

Quote from: Agatio
Should I also add warsong belt, supreme robe etc?  Everyone already has it so why waste time for useless PvE.

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
I agree with everyone else. Leveling is fine just the way it is. It has already be cut last year. Just because some people are too lazy and hate to grind levels doesn't mean it's too hard to level. I've been back on the server for 3 or 4 days and I was 145 on the same day I made the toon. I would be 150 already but I've been working on quest chains (like morai, dejavu, goshiki, etc). I'm 148. Just takes the effort and not the laziness.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I agree with everyone else. Leveling is fine just the way it is. It has already be cut last year. Just because some people are too lazy and hate to grind levels doesn't mean it's too hard to level. I've been back on the server for 3 or 4 days and I was 145 on the same day I made the toon. I would be 150 already but I've been working on quest chains (like morai, dejavu, goshiki, etc). I'm 148. Just takes the effort and not the laziness.
The NH patch and a few small patches before it made it even easier. Daily Gods Giving quest alone gives you 25 million exp. If you do BQ and Morai Dailies (and buy the Exp Jades) and do MQ, you get around 50 million altogether. After 145, you can also do Primal World dailies, more XP. Of course, PV is faster than these. At 149, with the G.Worms, you can get around 7% (70 million) per run, which takes around 7 - 9 minutes if your fairly concentrated.

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
The NH patch and a few small patches before it made it even easier. Daily Gods Giving quest alone gives you 25 million exp. If you do BQ and Morai Dailies (and buy the Exp Jades) and do MQ, you get around 50 million altogether. After 145, you can also do Primal World dailies, more XP. Of course, PV is faster than these. At 149, with the G.Worms, you can get around 7% (70 million) per run, which takes around 7 - 9 minutes if your fairly concentrated.

I knew some of that but not all of it. Thank you for the info. I'll have to check some of that stuff out. :)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I knew some of that but not all of it. Thank you for the info. I'll have to check some of that stuff out. :)
In that case, don't forget CS in Morai. Also, you can cash in your points from BQ for XP scrolls. And Sweet Memories from MQ for Level Scrolls. I'm pretty sure I know a few more methods but I forgot :|

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
In that case, don't forget CS in Morai. Also, you can cash in your points from BQ for XP scrolls. And Sweet Memories from MQ for Level Scrolls. I'm pretty sure I know a few more methods but I forgot :|

I knew about those, as well. However, not married. QQ haha. But, again, thank you for this info :)