Epic Perfect World

Fix the cost of coins

Offline firestorm01

how can these kids gri[e about rumming out of game coins lol??this is the easiest server ever to make coins in!!!! If you spend more then you make then you are defenately playing wrong..Like one person said if u have multi accounts and alts then you should always have tons of coins..Get real kiddies and find a real problem not just whining cause your too lazy to go find coins.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
-1 not needed

I always have tons of coin on all my toons.

It is already fast and easy to keep coin up. Most of the time when I do instances no one picks coin or items they just do the instance and leave loot behind.
There are areas for dailies like morai BQ daily mobs areas, the two farming areas agatio created for xp/coin/EC , any place where there is constant flow of activity you will find a good bit of coin and items just laying there, pick it up and cash it in.
I understand lots are not into pve at all but if you are just standing around bored waiting for the next Epic RPK to begin LOL......pick up some loot, and if you are too proud to do so on your main....make a Hoover and scoop that  free loot you don't even have to work for it :P
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well, I really don't have a problem with either. But, what I was going for, was something that would take more time, not something that would be tough. The boss will only hit you 1s but it would have a lot of HP, so, it will take time. With mobs, they can be pulled by classes like barbs, seekers or BMs.

Yea but many classes can deal with tough mobs. Bosses is all about aps.

As for the people spamming the usual brainless insults without reading: coins aren't difficult. Coins are annoying, annoying game = less fun. Less fun = fewer people.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
+1.

As for the alt bh thing... Pwi is the place where you're suposed to spam bh on alts for coins, if you want to bring that crap here then it's one step closer for the server to be dead like pwi. It brings boredom and it's repetitive with no challenge, and when someone is bored on a GAME, why keep playing? Games are for fun, not boredom.

I prefer tough mobs over bosses.

Sins have enough advantages when it comes to farming, mobs give arcanes more of a chance.
Hardly, in pv with my sin i could pull half of it and kill them all (of course dying quite a few times for various reasons), with my barb, bm and seeker it's beyond easy to do half a pv, with my mystic i could still manage to do 1/3, mostly due to the phys def buff they have, and currently on my wizard i cant even pull and kill the first few meters without dying, much less 1/3 or 1/2.

Tl;dr: Order of boss killing: Aps>Mages>Ha's
Order of mob killing: Ha's>Aps going dph*>mages

*Like a sin going cotd or a drag bm using axes and aoe's.
Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:41 pm by Danidv

Offline Ormin

1. 60 mill per hour in PV is not bad. Make one day 500-600 mill and next week more.
2. EC mobs in Starry Wilds / Shrine of Ancestors also drop nice coin. And EC. 150 Sin got 115 EC in 1h & 10 min.
3. Farm Brim/Eden for Apocalypse pages (8-10 mill each, Brim gives 7-11 per run).
4. Farm TT green mats, trade them for EC at new forge in TT lobby. Gold mats give 20 EC each.
There's more but right now I'm too lazy...
Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 12:42 pm by Ormin

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
1. 60 mill per hour in PV is not bad. Make one day 500-600 mill and next week more.
2. EC mobs in Starry Wilds / Shrine of Ancestors also drop nice coin. And EC. 150 Sin got 115 EC in 1h & 10 min.
3. Farm Brim/Eden for Apocalypse pages (8-10 mill each, Brim gives 7-11 per run).
4. Farm TT green mats, trade them for EC at new forge in TT lobby. Gold mats give 20 EC each.
There's more but right now I'm too lazy...

As someone who has a LOT of 150 characters I am absolutely sick of PV. Many other players hate the place too. Going there daily to farm 50m for a bunch of meridian is a pain.

Offline Ormin

As someone who has a LOT of 150 characters I am absolutely sick of PV. Many other players hate the place too. Going there daily to farm 50m for a bunch of meridian is a pain.
Have 11 toons, 10 of them 150.
Use sin, farm FC mats, sell at west tele at forges.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i have  a lot of 150 toons also(mainly leveled them by exp scrolls and sls tho, for ares, and ye, it's a pain
but if u want something, u have to work a bit for it, it's not a fully pvp server, so i don't get the 'pve is a pain' when is still a PVE-PVP SERVER. not fully pvp. u have to pve also. get used to it.

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
i have  a lot of 150 toons also(mainly leveled them by exp scrolls and sls tho, for ares, and ye, it's a pain
but if u want something, u have to work a bit for it, it's not a fully pvp server, so i don't get the 'pve is a pain' when is still a PVE-PVP SERVER. not fully pvp. u have to pve also. get used to it.

Totally agreed for once. It's not that hard to roll a bm and just give it drag. Other then mass there isn't much pvp anymore.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Perhaps. Then again, picking up 3000 coin piles isn't really PVE. It's player vs pickup button.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Perhaps. Then again, picking up 3000 coin piles isn't really PVE. It's player vs pickup button.
This. I'm not sick of the PvE. And I'm not tired of PV either. I level all my chars through PV, solo at that. But spamming the pick up hotkey isn't my idea of "farming" or "PvE"

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Coins are not an issue, just Meridian pills are a bit expensive since you need tons of them. Pills were made expensive to give coins some more value, but maybe they cost slightly too much now.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Coins are not an issue, just Meridian pills are a bit expensive since you need tons of them. Pills were made expensive to give coins some more value, but maybe they cost slightly too much now.
The pills are fine, with 50m i do 2 days of meridian..idk how is that alot.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Offline Ormin

The pills are fine, with 50m i do 2 days of meridian..idk how is that alot.

Maybe for you and me. (Btw, I gave up meridians, just as I gave up r8 on my old Sin.)

But there are people that can't make tons of alts. Or simply have bad luck.
Statistically speaking, they must exist.

Maybe to reduce pill cost to 50%?