Epic Perfect World

Fix the cost of coins

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Coins are getting more and more expensive.
They used to be worth 3 mil per ec. Now it is 1mil per ec?
That's just outrageous.
The need for coins has gotten more and more important with the new patch. 5 mil a day to roll just one set of meridian.
Isn't it another 30-40 mil just to get the leadership?
82mil just to get wrists and boots.
Does that mean it will be 5 ec per roll, 82 ec on top of the price of the rerolls?
I feel like we need to do something about this.

10 mil per pv run is silly, especially when it can take up to 10 minutes to do pv on your own. Thats 1 mil per minute, or if you are really fast, 2 mil per minute.

So why can we not have a coin boss or a coin instance? It can be placed in one of the unused lower level instances, you can set it up like tt maybe. More people you get, the more drops and harder it gets.
Or maybe just a harder boss to kill that will drop the coins needed.

I'm not saying to ruin the economy to make coins value go down until they are worthless, I am just saying make them not equal to a single EC.

Please try to keep any and all trashtalk out of this post.
Unless it is productive and can help this idea be refined and fixed, it will be deleted. (:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
+1

I remember we had Elliptical in Eden on FPW. There were two of them and it was pretty tough to solo them. Anyway, together, they dropped around 10 - 15 million coins. If you place a boss like this at the end of one of the FB 19s, I'm sure 20 million would be a good enough reward. Or 15 million at least. It takes time to get there, even if the mobs aren't difficult. Plus, I don't expect the boss to be paper.

Vegas

I think it's good atm and a coin instance isn't needed

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
you getting free 1.8 gold every 6h so thts like 60 mil.... I don't see problem here

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
you getting free 1.8 gold every 6h so thts like 60 mil.... I don't see problem here
Some of us don't use gold to buy the 10mil things. I PK often, so I use the gold to buy runes, elixirs, teles.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
LOL idk if this has to do anything with your topic but I have to share this

I saw one dude selling EC for 5mil each at the commission shop today :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

everyone is selling it for like 2mil, sometimes 1, not more than 2 million 100thousand

and THIS DUDE WAS SELLING IT FOR % KILLIAON GOASBHF GOD AHY ARE AU DOIGN HAAA

1+ for the coin instance

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+1,coins shouldn't be a luxury.I was forced to buy 10 mil big notes to buy leadership.Also shards and +12 stones cost quite alot if you have to refine full set and ornaments.So defintley yes.

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
I hv to say no to this. -1

why ? simple, Im sure everyone by now hv alts and they can multiple client for BHs.

so if u make 1hr worth of BHs u can make to (150mil+) easly ( 5mil reward + 15ec=15mil ; on multiple alts) + chances of geting blue/purple quests  for more EC, and if by any chances u don't wanna do bhs u can always TT in less than 1hr u can make a gd amount of EC that u can sell and get to 300mil+coins.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I know the coins are geting less and less value in time
but let me share another idea
Why don't u do bh on 4 toons everyday?
Why? Easy
1 bh gives 5m, 4 toons= 20m, 15 ec from each toon= 60 ec=> 2 golds, that means 60m. 80m. from 1 wave of any type of easy pve.
Also. If u go check divines(and u use ur daily gold to reset the quests that u get as divines, white, reset them to get purple, blue, that will bring u atleast 50-100 ec/toon, that means 3 golds, 100m/toon, multiply by 4, that is atleast 400m daily from 4 toons bh on(im sure with 0 gfx any1 can use 4clients...) so lets count. 60m from the ec u got at bh +20m from the 4 toons + let's say 300m from all 4 toons(from divines) that goes up to 380m/ day.
Tell me if u use more then 200m/day, i don't.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Leadership as Wrists and Boots are not something you need every day. Its a 1x purchase (for each toon u want/need it on ofc and yet..)
Meridian has a end to it too, getting done is a pain (im not) but at some point you will be and wont have to buy that either anymore.

1m per minute of "work" rly doesnt seem too little to me and then again i just came from pwi a few weeks ago so i still tend to compare alot...

Coins has really been the last thing troubling me here.

I guess a coin instance would be nice, but i really dont see a need for it.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Some of us don't use gold to buy the 10mil things. I PK often, so I use the gold to buy runes, elixirs, teles.

and juice and oranges

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Jup, brought this up in the Origination topic a while back too.

The rate coin is leaving the game atm is larger than anything bringing it in.
Result:
Coins are going up in value.

Yes I know PV drops lots of coins. However, they drop lots and lots of small piles. Nobody enjoys spamming a pickup button thousands of times for a relatively little amount of coin.

I'd rather fight tougher mobs that drop more at once. Spamming a single button is boring.

Perhaps an option to turn 4 Old Bronze Coins into a bignote could work also.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Jup, brought this up in the Origination topic a while back too.

The rate coin is leaving the game atm is larger than anything bringing it in.
Result:
Coins are going up in value.

Yes I know PV drops lots of coins. However, they drop lots and lots of small piles. Nobody enjoys spamming a pickup button thousands of times for a relatively little amount of coin.

I'd rather fight tougher mobs that drop more at once. Spamming a single button is boring.
Which is why I suggested a boss. It'd be the same as PV, it would take time, but you won't have to press your pick up hotkey around 140 times (10,000,000 average coins per run and 70k average coin drop from mobs)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Which is why I suggested a boss. It'd be the same as PV, it would take time, but you won't have to press your pick up hotkey around 140 times (10,000,000 average coins per run and 70k average coin drop from mobs)

I prefer tough mobs over bosses.

Sins have enough advantages when it comes to farming, mobs give arcanes more of a chance.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I prefer tough mobs over bosses.

Sins have enough advantages when it comes to farming, mobs give arcanes more of a chance.
Well, I really don't have a problem with either. But, what I was going for, was something that would take more time, not something that would be tough. The boss will only hit you 1s but it would have a lot of HP, so, it will take time. With mobs, they can be pulled by classes like barbs, seekers or BMs.