Epic Perfect World

Blindfolded pk

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Yes, we will. Do you want an equal-numbered fight? It can be arranged very easily. I mean you already lost two 80v80s, do you want a 10v10? 20v20? 30v30? 40v40? 50v50? Just because you can't control your members doesn't mean we can't control ours. Any number sized fight can be arranged very simply.

lol same numbers = too easy for us
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
lol same numbers = too easy for us
You are not good enough to come near me lol

Offline Kia

when xpendable has more than 60 online, artifex doesnt pk, but xpendable pks all the time despite numbers both sides have

Sorry if i get bored of waiting for *insert time between 1-2 hours* every single time you try to regroup in safezone.  :normal-1:

Can we stay on topic now? <_<

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Sorry if get bored of waiting for something between 1-2 hours every single time you try to regroup in safezone.  :normal-1:

Can we stay on topic now? <_<
Funny you should mention that AHAHAHAHAH. Say gf, accept loss and move on. Bye.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ?

• Want something to read?
  • Try a dictionary.
  • Characters: What?
  • Faction: Helghast
Funny you should mention that AHAHAHAHAH. Say gf, accept loss and move on. Bye.

But... they won? Derp.
Insert witty quote and/or cool image here. Maybe one of you artistic folks out there can make me something neat. Golly gee mister, that sure would be swell.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
still waiting the day you'll realise it's a game.
It's funny you'd say that, need I remind you of the exact same thing you did just a month ago?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
some ppl think that is game is like the LCS of league btw talking about tw ? elijah your did not do tw for what  7 moths ? why u talk about it ._.

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
awww if sigs didnt exist :P...

there´s no point in saying how outnumbered we were, its rly clear lol
anyway, so many mad ppl around omg omg omgggggggggggg

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
awww if sigs didnt exist :P...

there´s no point in saying how outnumbered we were, its rly clear lol
anyway, so many mad ppl around omg omg omgggggggggggg
You lost pk lol don't even talk to me
for a month

Offline BriEsT

• Don
mass pk. =
kill each other get more numbers when being pushed too stronk.
get Allies when still getting pushed.
after a few hours one of the two sides gets tired/bored or busy in RL and call it quits and sig/go to sz since they had enough and claims victory if not just say gf ty for pk and the other side/faction that still want to play will claim victory all run to sz gf nubs.

tw = pk where you actually have an objective = destroy  enemy crystal/emperium(LOL), 

pk where there is actually an inarguable winner.

You got a good point about pk , however I disagree about TW by far . TW is not even close too what pk is by any imagination ( tw = pk  not lol ), in TW as you said there is an objective and that is too kill enemy crystal/emperium? what the...  , but anyway in pk you dont have too worry about any kind of crystal that has limited hp and has too be protected . Also in pk you can kite and rg as much as you want , in TW that sort of regroup is harder ( but posible ) and the map is also limited for manuevering .
 Thas being said I do admit that ( when we were actually serious in TW with xp ) we were by far lot worse then them innit . Also by saying this that doesnt prove or mean that they are better then us in pk ( and also not saying we are better ) . TW and PK are by far two different kinds of "pvp events" and by all honesty it is very hard too know the winner of pk as you said , its inarguable winner if there is one .   :-\

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Good video ;)) fun pk

some one say abt tws but i'm not agreed that xpend no1 tw faction,
they many times beat vs worms and they knw how many times they was attack arch. in tw, today i'm still bet they never won vs old worms anymore even 60vs80, just accept true, every faction have good time, worms times was done few months ago, now xpend become no1 at tws but never forget that worms was reach their territories arch. to tides before map reset!!!
Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 05:14 pm by Salim

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Good video ;)) fun pk

they many times beat vs worms and they knw how many times they was attack arch. in tw, today i'm still bet they never won vs old worms anymore even 60vs80, just accept true, every faction have good time, worms times was done few months ago, now xpend become no1 at tws but never forget that worms was reach their territories arch. to tides before map reset!!!
what?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Good video ;)) fun pk

what?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline exe626

• brb
Good video ;)) fun pk

what?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Good video ;)) fun pk

What?