Epic Perfect World

The Community of EPW

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
You all really commit to hiding behind computer screens to tear people down, nice.
I wish I was surprised, I do. c:

Just because that's "how the community is" doesn't mean it's okay for it to be like that. For some people, the internet does not serve as the sanctuary from the real world that they hoped it would be. I'm glad it is for you, but some people can't help but get shit on day after day. Sometimes, yes, even for absolutely no reason(shocker).

Also, there's this thing, called emotions. Humans have them, not sure if you heard. They're there for a reason, try and use them sometime, maybe you'd actually see from the eyes of others instead of being narrow in your little bubble where nothing matters as long as you have fun, even at the expense of others. You make fun of people for being human, I'm not sure why it's even funny.

Moving on. If you had a problem with the thread in the first place, why post? You're giving attention and proving the very point made in the first post. Were the shits and giggles really so satisfying? If so, then maybe you have a problem.

The thread served its purpose. I would have enjoyed actual discussion, but those are high expectations.
Malignance, I hope you have fun wherever you go c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion