Epic Perfect World

Lvling a veno?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
use viza problem solved

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
I would not bother making a veno on this server. it takes too much efford and gives too little benefits.
Do what most players on this server are doing, make an archer or asassin and join a strong faction.
This server isn't good for an ambitious player, you will only be dissapointed due to bad game mechanics and weak community.

How sad for you it must be.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I would not bother making a veno on this server. it takes too much efford and gives too little benefits.
Do what most players on this server are doing, make an archer or asassin and join a strong faction.
This server isn't good for an ambitious player, you will only be dissapointed due to bad game mechanics and weak community.

...Jeebus cripes on a monkey.

Anyways, venos do have a steeper learning curve compared to other classes.  I leveled a veno to 141 and plan on leveling her again soon, but I noticed that I've had a harder time leveling her than with even my cleric.  At least with my cleric, I could stick him in GV.  With venos it's not that easy, although I've ran many GV's with venos, and as long as they don't afk, they're pretty damn good in there.  You may have to make your own GV parties to get in there, because PV, while faster, will probably grate on your nerves.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Aphroditi

• Die Young ❤

I dont know what makes u think that 'Venos are not good' , did u played with veno on this server  or even   did pk with some good venos ? There are many  god venos on THIS SERVER  :smiley:

Offline junenasaki

• Currently AFK + broken notebook -.-'
  • Characters: WhiteLupa, BelleLuna,...
Venos are cute, Pwi isnt Pwi without Venos... Venos are fun, they are like pokemon trainers. You run around like idiot and tame pets that you like, develop frienship and evolve them. Venos are damn fun O____________O

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's noxious gas > nova > noxious gas again. Learn aoe method  :normal-6: :normal-7:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It's noxious gas > nova > noxious gas again. Learn aoe method  :normal-6: :normal-7:
Ty sir, will remember this when I level Whoroids.

Bibliophile

Venos are not easy to play but once u learn how to do it you'll see that it's totally worth it.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I dont know what makes u think that 'Venos are not good' , did u played with veno on this server  or even   did pk with some good venos ? There are many  god venos on THIS SERVER  :smiley:

He has. In fact, his veno is amazingly geared, too.

In his opinion dieing occasionally or not having any way to beat certain classes = class is useless. A bit of an exageration but venos do have their weaknesses.
For easymode gameplay sin or ea definitely wins. Venos, however, are definitely a dangerous class.

As for leveling a veno:
Get full chi, pull ~50% of a PV instance, gather them up. Use Bramble Hood + Blazing Barrier on the first pull, nuke them with aoes. (Noxious -> Nova -> Noxious).  Followup with a pet AOE stun and another nova in case of HP issues.

If you are too squishy to tank that many mobs using those buffs then pop a Dew of Star Protection for additional defense while killing.

You will get interrupted, a lot. Get a 140 or 145 weapon with as much channel as possible (Do not settle for anything but a 10% base chan add.) and invest a few EC into 6% stones. It's a little pricier than the 3% but overall it's insignificant costs and it'll help a lot.

Oh, stay in foxform while pulling, it'll help.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
if i'd be levelling and looking to pk with  a veno i'd search forums for  old/new veno posts  from Feone, Tavarn, Ely and i'm probably set.   :smiley:
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt