Epic Perfect World

Your most listened to song while partaking in PK?

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Yeah, can't remember others....

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Yeah, can't remember others....

Why is it so many people like this sub par crap Disturbed cranks out like an assembly line for American car companies? Just like most American cars, it's weak, ill conceived, and bland. The only GOOD album they ever produced was The Sickness. It's depressing as hell seeing so many people idolize them for making terrible music!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director
Why is it so many people like this sub par crap Disturbed cranks out like an assembly line for American car companies? Just like most American cars, it's weak, ill conceived, and bland. The only GOOD album they ever produced was The Sickness. It's depressing as hell seeing so many people idolize them for making terrible music!

while I do agree most of their songs have gotten weak BUT you must remember it's Opinion (not fact), if you REALLY want great music than look no further in the 80's to mid 90's, now we got this damn justin Bieber (think i spelled that wrong) and damn mily cyrus.

Moonspell (Scorpion flower) is good as well and Nox Arcana which their more into dark poetry kinda stuff.

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director

also I love you're signature such epic!

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)

scxclfbdnkgw

Hi

Nobody cares what you think about their taste in music. Nobody cares if you like what they like or not. Nobody wants to know what you think about their favorite songs and bands. Nobody will ever respect you or like you for calling what they like "terrible" or "bland" or "ill conceived" or "weak". This isn't the place to argue about music and its quality, this is where you post your most listened to song while partaking in PK. Nobody ever asked you to dissect and critique their choices so don't. Nobody likes you for spouting your bigoted opinion on someone else's preferences.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Hi

Nobody cares what you think about their taste in music. Nobody cares if you like what they like or not. Nobody wants to know what you think about their favorite songs and bands. Nobody will ever respect you or like you for calling what they like "terrible" or "bland" or "ill conceived" or "weak". This isn't the place to argue about music and its quality, this is where you post your most listened to song while partaking in PK. Nobody ever asked you to dissect and critique their choices so don't. Nobody likes you for spouting your bigoted opinion on someone else's preferences.

It was an honest question. And I would agree it was a bigoted opinion if I had never given the band a chance, or refused to listen to them on some sort of principle. But that is not the case, I have, in fact, tried to listen to some of Disturbed's newer music, and I just couldn't. It became formulaic, predictable, and most of all just not NEARLY as good as their original album.

scxclfbdnkgw

It was an honest question. And I would agree it was a bigoted opinion if I had never given the band a chance, or refused to listen to them on some sort of principle. But that is not the case, I have, in fact, tried to listen to some of Disturbed's newer music, and I just couldn't. It became formulaic, predictable, and most of all just not NEARLY as good as their original album.

No, it wasn't an honest question, it was a loaded one filled with insults and generalizations. And I really don't give a shit because I don't listen to them.  I'm pretty sure I dislike 99% of the things posted here but you're the one replying to several people saying that what they listen to sucks and honestly not a single person cares. I don't, the person you're replying to doesn't, and every single other person reading this thread could not possibly care less what you think about music. I already said this isn't the place to dissect and critique it, go to a music board or something. Quit flooding this thread with your opinion that literally nobody cares about.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
No, it wasn't an honest question, it was a loaded one filled with insults and generalizations. And I really don't give a shit because I don't listen to them.  I'm pretty sure I dislike 99% of the things posted here but you're the one replying to several people saying that what they listen to sucks and honestly not a single person cares. I don't, the person you're replying to doesn't, and every single other person reading this thread could not possibly care less what you think about music. I already said this isn't the place to dissect and critique it, go to a music board or something. Quit flooding this thread with your opinion that literally nobody cares about.

Sounds like SOMEONE passed a pine cone this morning...

scxclfbdnkgw

Sounds like SOMEONE passed a pine cone this morning...
I'm not upset I just don't know how many times I have to tell you nobody cares what you think. The funniest part is that I'm moderated so someone is approving my posts each and every time I tell you that LOL.

Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 05:33 pm by S

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
There you go, just for epic :)

And few songs I listened to today. I listened to Rasmus a lot during highschool, so it was nice to check some old songs again.

BTW everyone has different taste in music, dont judge ^_^

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
while I do agree most of their songs have gotten weak BUT you must remember it's Opinion (not fact), if you REALLY want great music than look no further in the 80's to mid 90's, now we got this damn justin Bieber (think i spelled that wrong) and damn mily cyrus.

Moonspell (Scorpion flower) is good as well and Nox Arcana which their more into dark poetry kinda stuff.

lol?
Man i don't idolize them i just like the music, I idolize Drake n Weezy not this.
You asked for what I listen to while pking, n thats what I posted, not song from my fav singers.

Wow, wrong post nice.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
When i did pk try to mute everythings, cause my fingers are soldiers and keyboard is warfield and they works badly,
- i'm keyboard warrior (jkjk)

metal music= perfect pk,
sad music= when i stay sz,

when i did mass pk never forgot to open-file-music-metal-play xD!!!

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
мeтαl ғтw!!!!!! ғor every ѕιтυαтιoɴ ɴ тιмe

ι αlѕo lιѕтeɴ тo clαѕѕιcαl ѕтυғғ тнo <З
http://www.sky.fm/classicalpianotrios

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
мeтαl ғтw!!!!!! ғor every ѕιтυαтιoɴ ɴ тιмe

ι αlѕo lιѕтeɴ тo clαѕѕιcαl ѕтυғғ тнo <З
http://www.sky.fm/classicalpianotrios
That dude looks like peter steele from Type O Negative  :tiger-16: