Epic Perfect World

Your most listened to song while partaking in PK?

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Vent, where everyone screaming and breaking peoples speakers when target calling Q.Q
This, LOL.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Vent, where everyone screaming and breaking peoples speakers when target calling Q.Q

:normal-42: :normal-2: :normal-42: :normal-2: :tiger-42: :tiger-2: :tiger-42: :tiger-2:

I used to play a game called Everquest 2, and played in World Wide competitive guilds (Both PVP AND PVE) And you're right, listening to people scream over vent about missing a cure, a heal, or a debuff timer was an EPIC set of laughs! Thanks for this stroll down memory lane!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Either i'm on vent or, just play my videos in the background and listen to the mix i used in those xD. There's a variety of stuff i used and all of them i picked out when editing were to suit pk vids. So they serve well playing in the background when i pk xD.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Lately I've listened mostly to Poets of the Fall, Social Distortion & the new Epica and Within Temptation albums. (Yes I'm a metal / rock fan.)

Also the videos of this guy on Youtube. He takes random songs and makes instrumental metal versions.
Really, really random songs. He's done loads of them and I find the mostly instrumental music perfect for background during gaming, work or any other situation that calls for background music.

Heres a metal version of Numa Numa (Dragostea din Tei) , fair warning, gets stuck in your head. Also a metal version of various Kill Bill Volume 1 themes.  Beware of urges to run solo into large groups of pkers, mobs and/or swordfighters.

Theres about 150 more of various other themes and songs.

Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:33 pm by Feone

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Pick number 3. But I use this for instances, AND PK...

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Lately I've listened mostly to Poets of the Fall, Social Distortion & the new Epica and Within Temptation albums. (Yes I'm a metal / rock fan.)

Also the videos of this guy on Youtube. He takes random songs and makes instrumental metal versions.
Really, really random songs. He's done loads of them and I find the mostly instrumental music perfect for background during gaming, work or any other situation that calls for background music.

Heres a metal version of Numa Numa (Dragostea din Tei) , fair warning, gets stuck in your head. Also a metal version of various Kill Bill Volume 1 themes.  Beware of urges to run solo into large groups of pkers, mobs and/or swordfighters.

Yeah, 331erock is awesome. I remember his "Sherlock BBC meets metal" and "Rains of Castamere meets metal"

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Yeah, 331erock is awesome. I remember his "Sherlock BBC meets metal" and "Rains of Castamere meets metal"

Yea I like most of his work. It works well as background when I need to focus on other things because they're mostly just instrumental.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Either i'm on vent or, just play my videos in the background and listen to the mix i used in those xD. There's a variety of stuff i used and all of them i picked out when editing were to suit pk vids. So they serve well playing in the background when i pk xD.

Lols and I thought Im the only weirdo that does that xD

But yeah.. after u spend hours to find music you like for your videos and mash them all together, you often come back and listen to those.
I enjoy in any kinds of dubstep remixes for PK,  especially Linkin Park and Two Steps From Hell remixes. They shoot me with positive adrenaline boost, I love for PK coz it keeps me focused. I also found some awesome electronic violin dubsteps which gave me multiple eargasms.

Just some examples:

Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:11 am by Deli_Kitty

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
This is another of my personal favorites for PK. The guitar/drum riff's are just INTENSE!

sixsignsofalex

Drowning Pool - Let the bodies hit the floor. I love the Irony.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I guess this is enough for now  :rolleyes: Ye ye, 1 song, but i don't have one 'most listened' since i have a pretty big playlist...

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

This is my favorite of his.

and this one is good also

Oh and final fantasy ofc.

Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:15 am by Resolve

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.