• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
But i still debuff from venos and sins.....xD
if aga make purge weapon for us ;)))

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
if aga make purge weapon for us ;)))
Well if he does, I'm sure I'll see a "Remove Psy purge weapon from game D:" first and then "Add purge weapons/skills for every class and put them in Gods Giving D:"

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
make the buffs from seat/aba pills not purgeable or at least dont share cd with other pills pls ty LOLOLOL
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
If you all had a lil bit of 'natural inteligence'(I believe u do tho, ppl arent stupid just like that) you would understand that Im just trying to say how stupid RPK is now. Someone linked my old topic in which I suggested to remove them - wasnt accepted(funny thing is that all the players considered as good and experienced also wanted them to be removed, only noobs said no, but well, since those are majority I was just on losing position there :< ). Now literally everyone uses them, they're simply every class' selfbuffs, most players cant imagine playing without them, carrying hundreds in bank. Few days ago I was about to 1vs1 archer from Salvation(now Xpend), he was buffed by this pill so I offered purge... and then the fun started: 'Sad idiot you're afraid of me, can't play without purge', 'Im done with you'. Ok...

Offline Parallel

• Pimp Master
  • Characters: Sneak | Unleaded
  • Faction: ThaClicK Marshal
Adding these to Gods Giving is the worst thing to do, I don't see IronGuards in Gods Giving? but every player has them. They are not a item that is necessary in gameplay, so they do not need to be in Gods Giving. If people need them, they can waste time farming them which takes 5mins for like 7?

Offline Ormin

Why waste time going into Abaddon to farm them? Pk is already sad because everyone uses them, just add them to gods giving so we waste less time for 'boring pve' and have more for 'skilled pvp'

If you don't know how to solo Puppeteer, then I understand why PvE is not skilled but boring to you. :)

We don't need Aba pills in GG. It is easy and fast to farm them in Aba.
There are times when PK stagnates. going to work is boring, but your dad and mom do it every day just to feed you.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Now literally everyone uses them
I don't use them. And anyone that looses a 1v1 because of that silly pill needs to learn pk lol. We all know they just use it for the damn hp buff, the rest are just bonuses.

Now, can we lock this already?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
And anyone that looses a 1v1 because of that silly pill needs to learn pk lol. We all know they just use it for the damn hp buff, the rest are just bonuses.
:tiger-10:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
If you all had a lil bit of 'natural inteligence'(I believe u do tho, ppl arent stupid just like that) you would understand that Im just trying to say how stupid RPK is now. Someone linked my old topic in which I suggested to remove them - wasnt accepted(funny thing is that all the players considered as good and experienced also wanted them to be removed, only noobs said no, but well, since those are majority I was just on losing position there :< ). Now literally everyone uses them, they're simply every class' selfbuffs, most players cant imagine playing without them, carrying hundreds in bank. Few days ago I was about to 1vs1 archer from Salvation(now Xpend), he was buffed by this pill so I offered purge... and then the fun started: 'Sad idiot you're afraid of me, can't play without purge', 'Im done with you'. Ok...

So what? Everyone can use them. Nothing stops you from using them. Nothing stops the "good" people from using them, either. If they choose not to, and to put themselves at a disadvantage, boo-***ing-hoo.

Your suggestion makes sense, though. It's easy enough to farm them. So easy that I don't believe adding them to the God's Giving is necessary.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

If you were any good, buffed or unbuffed player would make no difference to you.  ;)

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
-1 to this suggestion, sorry cookie.

They are really easy to farm, and I love that this server keeps PVP and PVE in a nice balance, and that you cant get all you want from one NPC. Thats exactly what keeps ppl interested and playing in here for so long, instead of just logging in, buying best set of gear, do some pvp and log off. Here we have real community where everyone can find something for them self, ppl stay logged for longer, make friends and enjoy playing.

Also its normal in games that people who farm or pay to play get advantage above others, and in my opinion they deserve it, no matter which game/server it is. So move your lazy butts and you can get your advantage too.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I love how some people are rabidly anti PVE that they either want something that can only be farmed through PVE removed or offered up on a silver platter. It's both hysterical and disgustingly predictable. Just bite the bullet and do a little farming. I know, I know... THE HORROR!!! You have to actually go into an instance and farm a mob! OMG! It's so terrible!!! You actually have to take part in PVE! Your life is officially ruined! Get over it man.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Honestly, now?... And then there was that thread to remove it.
(:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
agatio pls add 3x int top at gods giving for 50 coins pls and atk lvl 25, -0,05 int, -0,05 int , -0,05 int r8 dagger
and also 3x int wrist and 2x dex 2% critic boots and leggings and of course, duuh, ws belts and puzzle/ds necks with 2 atk lvl 10 dex/str/magic <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 and every to have 4 atk lvl 5%/4% crit phy and magic rings ;33333333333 and r8 ring 8atk lvl(yes , 8!!!)  :normal-1:
Please answer seriously, it's a SERIOUS suggestion. i REALLY want this. Pls pls pls
and give sin tidal's cd 1 sec like wolf emblem and inner harmony to give 4 sparks and WR's stun to stack with other stuns, so i can use roar drake + meteor together and get u stunned for 20 seconds ;3333333333333333

ok
im done
THIS IS LIKE APAWOLLA LEVEL SUGGESTION.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I think we are done here. Aga is aware of this suggestion as he has replied and it has been sufficiently discussed. It will only get out of hand now.

General consensus from what I have read:
They are easy to farm. PVE is inevitable and this server wasn't designed to hand you everything. If you start making everything easy, this server would get boring, as has happened many other servers. With something as trivial as this, just farm it or live without it.

Overall, it was a majority of -1.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: