Epic Perfect World

Add Abaddon pills to Gods Giving

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Why waste time going into Abaddon to farm them? Pk is already sad because everyone uses them, just add them to gods giving so we waste less time for 'boring pve' and have more for 'skilled pvp'

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It's easy to farm, around 10 each just from puppeteer. And they go for 5 mil or so in consignment.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
It's easy to farm, around 10 each just from puppeteer. And they go for 5 mil or so in consignment.
I know but why waste time, everyone already carries thousands of them in inventory making pk useless

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
So you want to add them to God's Giving, but at same time you are saying that they are making PK useless and everyone has thousands of them.
Should I also add warsong belt, supreme robe etc?  Everyone already has it so why waste time for useless PvE.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
I think this server too much PWE cuz im not donater and also dont play 20/24 h a day. I have life and dont want waste it on farming cuz its bored, if ppl could get gears faster they could pvp much more...and do not need waste time on pwe cuz in PWI can get pwe :D
I could go other server whic gives endgame gears fast, but it wont help if in server only 20 ppl online...
Pls make this server more PvP not PvE...

Ty

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
So you want to add them to God's Giving, but at same time you are saying that they are making PK useless and everyone has thousands of them.
Should I also add warsong belt, supreme robe etc?  Everyone already has it so why waste time for useless PvE.
This. Also, these pills are the reason why I have created the thread to remove Black hole from bows. In a 1v1 situation Archer using these buff pills vs any other class using the same pills = archer will kite forever and survive with buffs while waiting for black hole to work. If it does its game over for the enemy, unless its an unpredictable/insta veno or the archer just sucks at their class.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I think this server too much PWE cuz im not donater and also dont play 20/24 h a day. I have life and dont want waste it on farming cuz its bored, if ppl could get gears faster they could pvp much more...and do not need waste time on pwe cuz in PWI can get pwe :D
I could go other server whic gives endgame gears fast, but it wont help if in server only 20 ppl online...

Ty

Are you serious? So basicly what you want is a game where you when you log on for the first time are max level and are already wearing all your endgame gears so you wont have to spend time farming anything and you can go pk with equal gears to everyone else the very second you log on? Everything you could ever possibly do in game that would be rewarding in any way would be kill others? Log on - kill / get killed - log off? Idk bout you but i would get bored in no time.
This is a pretty pvp oriantated server which i enjoy quite a bit, but just that and nothing else? meh.. i wouldnt like it. But thats just my opninion.

On Topic: i wouldnt want to see the spirits of assult and defense added to gods giving, running abba for them really doesnt take much time but doing so can give u quite some advantage which makes the "boring" pwe totaly worth it :)

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Just from seeing the title i facepalmed...

While we're at it, why not just add x3 int and chan for everyone? We'll get it eventually, just useless PvE.
Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:45 am by Danidv

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why waste time going into Abaddon to farm them? Pk is already sad because everyone uses them, just add them to gods giving so we waste less time for 'boring pve' and have more for 'skilled pvp'

No...I suggest to remove aba pills from the game, cause all classes now camp Spirit of Defense thinking its a native buff.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Vookie lvl suggestion  ;)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs

Ty
For the millionth time, this is a PvE and PvP server. If you don't want to "waste" time farming, don't. Make do with normal gear. Or, go to one of the pure PvP servers. You say it only has 20 people online. You know why? It gets boring if it's too easy. I thought I'd never get bored with OP gear so, I made a private server for myself and got a few friends to play it. It was so boring to one shot everyone. Everything was too easy. And buddy, the objective of a MMORPG isn't to get more people to PK. And, the amount you have to farm on PWI is WAY more than you have to farm on EPW. Stop complaining about a 10 minute run to Abaddon to get a few pills.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
Im do not talking about 1 shot lol it could be only dragon gears for all, cuz reshape r8 need alot ec or just luck. If i spend  almost 80k on r8 and still cant get stats whic i want or need and its rly sad cuz was farming rly long time to get ec. 

And for me prety hard to kill player whic donate and get stats whic they want...abd all pure pvp servers got donate system to get endgame gears whic u cant farm....so how play agins donater if he kills u much faster.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
or just tell me server whic need 4h max to get endgame gears and go pvp and dont have stupid donate system...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Im do not talking about 1 shot lol it could be only dragon gears for all, cuz reshape r8 need alot ec or just luck. If i spend  almost 80k on r8 and still cant get stats whic i want or need and its rly sad cuz was farming rly long time to get ec. 

And for me prety hard to kill player whic donate and get stats whic they want...abd all pure pvp servers got donate system to get endgame gears whic u cant farm....so how play agins donater if he kills u much faster.

Only 80k? A sin friend of mine have been trying for good stats on his r8r for a while, and he spent over 350k EC's and he's still at it.  Luckily, EC's are easy enough to farm.  Go on PWI and you'll be dishing out more time or money, I can assure you that.

I've been on a few private servers, and this is the one that has kept my attention the longest.  I don't mind a little elbow grease to get my shit.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs

It really isn't that difficult to farm ec. And, let's make something clear, donors don't get whatever stats they went. All they get is gold or donation points. And, I'm extremely sure you'll be happier to lose 80k ec and still not get what you want than spend around $400 and not getting what you want. This game isn't all gear, if you're good enough, you can kill the ones with "perfect gear". Also, if it's tough for you to farm ec (being a sin), you don't really know how to do it efficiently.