Epic Perfect World

unable to pick up the Village of the Oppressed quest ?

Offline demontanya

Unable to pick up the Village of the Oppressed quest ? Is it a run on quest and where do it start at?
Thank you DemonTanya

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Unable to pick up the Village of the Oppressed quest ? Is it a run on quest and where do it start at?
Thank you DemonTanya
It's the quest for the event Fire Legion. You can get it from "Village Spirit" (or something like that) in Dreamweaver ONLY when then event is activated by a GM. There will be a system message when it's activated. After the event is deactivated, the NPC will be disappear and you won't be able to take it.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Unless I am comfused, I think you are talking about the Fire Legion event quest, unless there is another quest that I don't know about there.
It is only obtainable with a GM activates the event.
You will see it announced in system (red) chat when it has been activated. You can then pick up the quest from the Village Spirit in Dreamweaver Port (only appears during the event).
It is usually run at least every two days, sometimes everyday.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Unless I am comfused,
confused*

and what gm said bout the times is activated and how to get the quest.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Unless I am comfused, I think you are talking about the Fire Legion event quest, unless there is another quest that I don't know about there.
It is only obtainable with a GM activates the event.
You will see it announced in system (red) chat when it has been activated. You can then pick up the quest from the Village Spirit in Dreamweaver Port (only appears during the event).
It is usually run at least every two days, sometimes everyday.
might add that it usually runs at 22-0 server time... like 8/10 times it gets turned on right as im about to log off