Epic Perfect World

More PVE based stuff!

Offline xraduis

Could we Get more World Bosses or stronger World bosses in this game? like another 6 or even 10 epic world bosses added? id love more pve stuff, or even a dungeon like 69 or 79 where we could have bosses to ourselves, would be great to have those. cause at the moment for me, im able to solo every dungeon including TT3-3, and tank every boss on the game solo including harpy wraith, and apocaplyse. so we need more bosses or harder bosses to make it more fun, its just a thought, and for all the PVP hate im gonna get, this server has been said many times, its a PVE server with PVP elements, not a PVP server, so no i wont go to a PVE server, im already at one, so why should i leave. i love this place as is, just would like to see more stuff to kill. or even could we make special mini bosses, or bosses that drop like STs, or even just warrior seals or anything like that, could even drop something like big notes or even just big stacks of coin at 1mil or 2 each stack, anything new would make me happy, thank you for your time and have a great day!

/$DKissinger-Best SinTank on the server$\

Offline firestorm01

yes it is a pve server though most the pkers here forget that lol.Any way new things NOT people to kill would work for me also..TY for your suggestion..  :D

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Where does it say it's a PvE server ?  It's just not forced pk. It caters to both PvE and PvP just the same no need to put a title on it. Could've cut short your suggestion by half if you didn't linger over useless crap like that for no reason.

Anyways, reasonable suggestion. Those that love to PvE and/or are only here for that could use some more stuff to do. Also as our player base is increasing everyday, a few more world bosses or custom instances and what not might not be a bad idea.

As for the reward, My vote would be for basic stuff like, elixers, gear tokens, OBC, SLS, same as the other world would be sufficient enough.

on another note, places like secret passage could use some sort of revamp ;o or some of the other BH instances ;o
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 08:42 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i don't live PVE at all but if they add more bosses or new instances that give items will be nice to do diferent things and not allways the same

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
The game already has a lot of PvE if u check dungeons etc, you might want to do this or get a new hobby xD
Esok★

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
/inb4there'senoughpve

...oh wait.

I see both sides.  Yes, there's plenty of pve stuff to do, but after doing them ad nauseum, I can understand where it can get boring.  Also, there are some instances not worth doing more than a couple of times, so usually those get put on the wayside, and there are other instances where it's only worth doing during 2x events (TT comes to mind, so does the treasure hunt quest--treasure hunt quest is definitely not worth doing outside of 2x). 

On the other hand, if everyone's stuck in holes all day, who are the Bloodthirsties gonna kill?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
If u get tired of the old instances,  what makes u think new ones gonna change anything, same was at the start of nh everyone was exited at first of hdd and others, and now is just one of the another boring instance...
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Not a fan of pve, but I have heard from a few that are that there isn't enough pve. Though we did get new abbadon and SoT, so maybe agatio could vamp those up and make them a good pve instance to farm

dorothyerika

I've never been much of a Pve'r but I have heard of a few complaints regarding PvE.I've looked at my quest log one day and noticed that you can really only do Morai and now Primal.Maybe Aga can add more Quest lines that people can follow to earn ec so they can get gear and PvP,but then again I am stupid ;)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Not a fan of pve, but I have heard from a few that are that there isn't enough pve. Though we did get new abbadon and SoT, so maybe agatio could vamp those up and make them a good pve instance to farm

If SOT and Aba got harder, then no one would do it even for BH, lol.  It got pimped out massively with NH patch.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
If SOT and Aba got harder, then no one would do it even for BH, lol.  It got pimped out massively with NH patch.
Doesnt need to be made harder but given farmable aspect. Like ec or something worth farming. And I dont see why the non-bh parts couldnt be amped up boss wize.

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
Want pve? Go back to PWI.
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
dont want pve? go to pvp server....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
dont want pve? go to pvp server....
im full geared sir, this is a pvp server to me. Go pve in the instances u have.
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
im full geared sir, this is a pvp server to me. Go pve in the instances u have.
some people like pve. While neither of us do doesn't mean you have the right to put down those who do. If you have nothing good to add to the suggestion do everyone a favor and shut it