Epic Perfect World

Extra rule for Suggestions forum.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
"Posts in the suggestion forum must be on topic. Comments must be directed at the suggestion, not the person making it."

Half the posts in this forum lately seem to be about insulting the author and other similar ad hominem attacks while completely ignoring the suggestion or other arguments made for/against it. This makes any on-topic conversation nearly impossible, it'd be great if it were no longer allowed.

Please add this rule.

Offline ~ ~ ~

+ Infinity to what Feone said. Too much defamation, and belligerent behavior. Although I do understand that staff can only do so much.
 ;)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
"Posts in the suggestion forum must be on topic. Comments must be directed at the suggestion, not the person making it."

Half the posts in this forum lately seem to be about insulting the author and other similar ad hominem attacks while completely ignoring the suggestion or other arguments made for/against it. This makes any on-topic conversation nearly impossible, it'd be great if it were no longer allowed.

Please add this rule.
+1

Though I break this rule most of the times :|

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
You got my full support on this one Feo, and I hope something will be done about it!

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Sure, why not!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
LOL are you ok ? you have experience in game ? you noob sir, no right to talk about balance. go back to PvE noob.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
It should kinda be common sense but eh.

Problem is that some people just feel uncomplete without "OMG NOOB GO DELETE LIFE.EXE YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO REPLY HERE DO YOU EVEN BRAIN MY OPINION IS BESTEST 2K14 I REK ALL *** YOUR MOM MY CAT WAS PLAYING AND YOU STILL GOT REK'D GO PLAY HELLO KITTY KKTHXBYE".

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It should kinda be common sense.

Couldn't agree more.

Pitty it isn't around here  :tiger-32:

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
It should kinda be common sense but eh.

Problem is that some people just feel uncomplete without "OMG NOOB GO DELETE LIFE.EXE YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO REPLY HERE DO YOU EVEN BRAIN MY OPINION IS BESTEST 2K14 I REK ALL *** YOUR MOM MY CAT WAS PLAYING AND YOU STILL GOT REK'D GO PLAY HELLO KITTY KKTHXBYE".

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, but yea +1 most of the suggestions lately have gotten to the point of being where its going off topic.
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 04:49 pm by Shotime

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+1,i agree.Yes,all of us go off topic sometimes but,the sugestion thread should be a place to post valid suggestions.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
+1111111111111111111111111111

no matter how silly the suggestion is

it should not become a reason for some people to insult the OP

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
WOW lmao. But yeah, I see all of Vookie's threads with something like that.

dorothyerika

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Too much hate on me  :-[

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic