Epic Perfect World

Fake Guild going around causing problems for my guild

Offline Kayce

• Kiss my ass =D
  • Characters: KeiraBlade / NoFcksGiven
  • Faction: Artifex / ThaClick
Hi, my name is KeiraBlade and I am in ThaClick.  For weeks now a fake ThaClick has been declaring war on every guild on the server causing problems for our guild.  We are even at war with this guild.  Our guild leader is Deisel_ and had to log back off cause he is sick.   Today we started to suspect that it is even one of our own guildies doing this because I was trolling my daughter bout declaring war on Regicide cause she is about to marry a player in that guild and within a minute, Regicide recieved a message that ThaClick was declaring war on them.  I realize this is such a small issue in comparison to the many things you guys and gals have to deal with.  We do not care who the guilty party is but ask that this faction recieve a name change or something.   Please let me or Deisel know if there is any solution that can be done.

Offline NuckingFuts

• Characters: Chanzeer
I am a member of Ducks, we have gotten your declaration of war. I suspected something was wrong when i saw one of your legit members and Him/Her didnt have a red Faction name.
-Chanzeer

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I took care of it, they will no longer bother you.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Kayce

• Kiss my ass =D
  • Characters: KeiraBlade / NoFcksGiven
  • Faction: Artifex / ThaClick
Thank you Agatio very much