Epic Perfect World

my be i am a noob but this is really a blackmail pls ban such player

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
well for one no1 is forcing u to pk
second u should of had scrolls with you
and 3rd you dont die in a duel nor lose stuff is ur own fault u didnt duel and pked

so this is all ur own fault crying here wont change anithing

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
well for one no1 is forcing u to pk
second u should of had scrolls with you
and 3rd you dont die in a duel nor lose stuff is ur own fault u didnt duel and pked

so this is all ur own fault crying here wont change anithing

Losing the item was his own fault.

The person who grabbed it however went above and beyond merely being obnoxious about it. This attitude is not the fault of the person losing the item.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
poor guy... well this happened to me on PWI like 6 years ago, learned my lesson then
hopefully this will teach you a lesson to keep GS with you at all times, and be careful
hell yea

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
Losing the item was his own fault.

The person who grabbed it however went above and beyond merely being obnoxious about it. This attitude is not the fault of the person losing the item.
well is a game some ppl are asses in it like ( 99% ) of players so nothing new here games are to be played how u like nice or not doesnt matter cause well it's a game... u can do watev u want no1 forced him do anithing

leme put it this way if i pk some1 till he drops everithing and i pick up and go what will gm do ban me for playing the game? lol... i dont see the point of these posts
Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 08:05 am by Far

Offline Ormin

leme put it this way if i pk some1 till he drops everithing and i pick up and go

Key word is GO in "pickup and go".
If you don't try to SCAM AFTERWARDS then nothing is wrong.
Bad for the one who doesn't carry 100+ [Guardian Scroll], but no "illegal" steps taken.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
Key word is GO in "pickup and go".
If you don't try to SCAM AFTERWARDS then nothing is wrong.
Bad for the one who doesn't carry 100+ [Guardian Scroll], but no "illegal" steps taken.

lol u cannot get scammed ( fooled ) if u actally look at what ur trading there is his fault for clicking blindly im on no1 side here all i see is 2 pkers 1 lost his stuff other was smarter and messed with him then moved on
he just plays the game in his way is not like he hacked his acc lol  im not saying is nice what he did but isnt wrong eider cause is a game not rl so doesnt matter for anithing if u want fairness ur in the wrong place

scatterer3

First, keep Guardian Scrolls in your inventory and check them everyfakinday, the game is designed that way and GMs won't be responsible for lost items caused by death. Second, that guy tried to trick you for which he should get a warning - and next time post on Helpdesk section for better assistance...

And I read something about racism over there, honestly many guys from Philippines count us (other nations) as dumb, and try the same thing as Naga in trades, PK, etc.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'm pretty sure he will never forget about guardian scrolls now

NEVER

he'll probably buy thousands of them every day even if he fcking quits! :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Skitzo

well gs are what 42k a piece, not that expensive and IF its a farming toon u can make that rather easily. My question is why would you farm in pk mode thats asking for trouble. As far as the dumbass trying to scam he needs to be dealt with. If you take advantage of events that go on, you can make or farm enough ec for another cube necky easily

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
 :rolleyes:............................................................Dayuummmn!

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Such trash should be banned imo., lol it wasnt enough that he took the neck. but he wanted to scam the tender also.

What do you mean that it's 'bad' that he took the necklace? It's the OP's complete fault that he/she lost the necklace. It's a PK drop. Why is it so bad to not return something he won from PK fair and square?

I will never understand the people who cry about PK drops or 'getting scammed'. You have to be downright idiotic to get scammed by something like, 'drop tome, and I promise I'll give your belt'.
Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 07:49 pm by Achilles

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
What do you mean that it's 'bad' that he took the necklace? It's the OP's complete fault that he/she lost the necklace. It's a PK drop. Why is it so bad to not return something he won from PK fair and square?

I will never understand the people who cry about PK drops or 'getting scammed'. You have to be downright idiotic to get scammed by something like, 'drop tome, and I promise I'll give your belt'.

Explained.

Offline Reims

I agree with you, but you think from that pics/story that the neck drop was random pk drop??

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree with you, but you think from that pics/story that the neck drop was random pk drop??

Regardless of the story or the pics, unless NagaKyun exposed a game glitch or hacked to get that necklace, then all the fault lies with the OP.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Lal
what's the QQ about scammers? You cant be so idiot to fall into their tricks
You arent
You cant be

Right?
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity