Epic Perfect World

Barbs.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Barb with frenzy ;(((((
i don't wan't to told person name but it was make me shock!!

Me too wow!

Offline Manager

• They say i hack
  • They don't know pinoy luck
  • Faction: ✪utcasts
i use barb for perma pve buff

my ass <3

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
IM BARBARIAN and disagree it is op, unless multiple barbs are using it on 1 target.
so a few baddies got rekt by some wbs and blame the new skill
if you ask me barb was better before 1.5
before 1.5 you could tank reasonably in str build, now you get heirobug 26k crit undine only  :-\ :-X :rolleyes:
in all 1.5 just made killing and being killed easier

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
This stun is a bit annoying sometimes indeed but still, doesn't make barbs unbeatable, I fought some dph barbs after patch in dph vs dph (Im a sin, and sin vs barb is almost like psychic vs mystic) and demon ones weren't a problem, just sage kinda made difference, and thats mainly because of their high defense and high attack at the same time, and thats imo the issue with barbs, normally they're meant to be tank class, but they can be DDs as well, especially on this server, and here's the issue, full str dph barb has great attack and very high defense at the same time, and thats whats unbalanced about them, not their new stun
Do you have a hybrid or pure vit barb? They have such low dmg unless they zerk crit, and any class does OP if they zerk crit..
If a claw/pure str barb you can kill them more than easily, even if they have the hp buff.

Also, can we get this locked already? This was a pretty much useless thread since page 1 and somehow it's not locked at page 7...

scatterer3

Barbs technically only have one stun(the 1 second stun doesn't really count) which only has a 50(sage)~60(demon) percent proc rate. How fair is it to be a close range class with no chi efficient way to keep your target at bay. Every other class has some sort of guaranteed stun. I'm sure if they dropped archers only spammable stun to 60 percent, half the archer population would drop. And as for no good barbs there isn't any good eas since all you need is Chan gear to do anything on this server considering I was a Chan ea way before that shyt went mainstream. I'll l happily 1v1 anyone
This guy nailed it.

Offline Parallel

• Pimp Master
  • Characters: Sneak | Unleaded
  • Faction: ThaClicK Marshal
Where is the issue? I don't see any problems with the barb skill, I have it on my barb its not like its a 100% chance to knock you down? Its not a 100% chance to seal you or make you unable to more? Theres no issue with the 6 secs..

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Make it 10 sec cd, all happy.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

jakho

Every non factor is commenting about barbs... ok

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
only if you make it 100% accurate.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline wannabepro

Stop complain about random stuff lol
Sounds like nerf Tidal 5min cd-u ok kids?

Insanity

everyone and their mothers suddenly know what is op and what is not
waw!!!
stop complain get over it

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Every non factor is commenting about barbs... ok

Skazy is best, only he should have almost-spammable skills. All MAD go away

Es ok, as Teiden said nothing's gonna change else most people will rq because no more op skill >: Lalalal
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Skazy is best, only he should have almost-spammable skills. All MAD go away

Es ok, as Teiden said nothing's gonna change else most people will rq because no more op skill >: Lalalal

best at what? is he jakho?
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt