Epic Perfect World

Barbs.

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
lole xar lole, thing is barbs don't hit little they do hit tons of  damage they are also able to 1 shot LA classes pretty easily with zerk crits, so don't act like they are lelo'd baddied class, u are factor.

** mod the language
Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 06:29 am by Night⋆
Esok★

Offline hoboz

Demon barb has 60% chance to stun for 4 seconds, 40% chance to immoblize for 3 second, cooldown is 6 seconds.... you have 2 seconds to avoid a barb from stunning you which is enough time to domain/faith before next stun/pot/leap or whatever to avoid it. I mean everybody does something to avoid dying don't they? -1 for this suggestion to nerf/remove this barb stun.

Offline ControlFreak

• The One and Only
  • Characters: ControlFreak,Significance,Distraxion,HellChain,PaPer
-1  :rolleyes: its like saying Nerf SoS for Psy :rolleyes:
The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
-1  :rolleyes: its like saying Nerf SoS for Psy :rolleyes:

That makes absolutely no sense.

How is a passive defensive buff even remotely similar to an actively used offensive move?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
That makes absolutely no sense.

How is a passive defensive buff even remotely similar to an actively used offensive move?

No comparison.... so I agree it made no sense at all

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Demon barb has 60% chance to stun for 4 seconds, 40% chance to immoblize for 3 second, cooldown is 6 seconds.... you have 2 seconds to avoid a barb from stunning you which is enough time to domain/faith before next stun/pot/leap or whatever to avoid it. I mean everybody does something to avoid dying don't they? -1 for this suggestion to nerf/remove this barb stun.

Let me lay this out for you... here goes: The barb uses mighty swing and 40% chance it will immoblize, occult ice, switch back to axe and mighty swing again then the character falls= Instant kill for the barb.... You see any class that fights a barb 1v1 has to make their first move quick before the barb does that annoying stun. LA classes are forced to A.D. in time, expel, or faith (for occult ice) because there is nothing that person could do vs a barb. Take my word if WRs had that new stun, everyone would say get rid of it because it is 10x worse than the new barb stun. Man, some wrs have to leap more defensively just to get away from one stun that could force a wr to badge or A.D... D: LA and AA classes are pretty much no challenge at this point for barbs unless it's a smart user..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I'm neutral on this, since somehow i like the way some barbs try hard on me. BUT, it is annoying as sh*t when you want to do something. (specially when there is 2 barbs switching turns to do that skill)  :normal-4:

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
i have no problems against barbs in 1v1 even after patch................but it does get annoying when they spam that skill non stop x.x but i dont think it makes them op or anything...u just need to kite them ^^ if u are a close range fighter idk what to say  :))

Offline ControlFreak

• The One and Only
  • Characters: ControlFreak,Significance,Distraxion,HellChain,PaPer
 :-X was trying to post farm im a forum nabbie  :-X
The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
never fight barb..make friend with them and ask for buff..

Offline NeeT

• E(nergy)=M(ilk)*C(offe)2
  • SoSayWeAll
  • Characters: Lachesis, Atropus, JustOneFishy, ...
  • Faction: WB, Mariteam, Autumn
You made my day, guys!  :)) So much cry and qq "pls remove that and that skills from that  and that class"  :))
Just learn to use your toon(s) - every class has a lot of awesome skills, know all's CD and try to timing well! - and make some good genies, that's all ;) Or use the best combo: shift-delete-enter  :))

Date Registered: May 29, 2013, 07:55 am

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
never fight barb..make friend with them and ask for buff..
lol agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed  8)

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
You made my day, guys!  :)) So much cry and qq "pls remove that and that skills from that  and that class"  :))
Just learn to use your toon(s) - every class has a lot of awesome skills, know all's CD and try to timing well! - and make some good genies, that's all ;) Or use the best combo: shift-delete-enter  :))
pff did u even see what he said ? or just everytime someone talking about something u come and post that
he and even we didnt qq or complain about it
and we didn't say remove the skill
but the preforming is sooo annnoying and cd of the skill ? barb always using it like spamming and even so vs sins is ttoo annnoying everytime barbs hit the sin with it you have to do stupid falling like u can fall cause of it many times
its okay if it stun idc even if it got no cd but just remove the fall .

Offline NeeT

• E(nergy)=M(ilk)*C(offe)2
  • SoSayWeAll
  • Characters: Lachesis, Atropus, JustOneFishy, ...
  • Faction: WB, Mariteam, Autumn
"pff did u even see what he said ? or just everytime someone talking about something u come and post that"
thats what im talkin about  :)) write only or just 1-2 words ? u did it too, moron ... keep posting and replying, ill stay in game, hf :)
Date Registered: May 29, 2013, 07:55 am

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Stop insulting,
when u  don't have good manner how to talk with others!
read post thn comment kid
Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:01 am by Salim