Epic Perfect World

Barbs.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Faith works in the casting time, before the mighty swing lands. Forgot to add
 the anti stun is to kite, lol. Also, after the mighty swing there is
ALWAYS an Occult Ice. You can escape the lock there with a fortify or a
well timed antistun.

Jup I added the kite thing before. Antistun wont help resisting the barb stun though. Countermeasures only work against 1 barb, once it's multiple stacking it theres nothing to do.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
another #POSTFARM looooooool
The only one postfarming here is you.

so basically what your saying here is that you want to nerf all barbs cuz in a mass pk 2-3 barbs can stun lock 1 person out of the entire group?
You must be someone who doesn't participate in mass pk if you don't know how much of a difference one person can make.

Also, I doubt changing status debuffs is possible, so we are all wasting time here.

Offline SeemsLegit

Well, before the New Horizons patch a barb never really had a chance of stunning someone to begin with. They had the normal version of mighty swing that was like a 50% chance, the AoE Stun effect that lasts for ONE second. Then Occult Ice on their genie(If they got Occult on their genie). So they never really had a good stun...like every other class has... Yes, the new version of Mighty Swing is pretty strong, but I feel like it was needed personally. Even with the new version, it's still a chance, not 100% going to work. So, -1 to this suggestion.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Well, before the New Horizons patch a barb never really had a chance of stunning someone to begin with. They had the normal version of mighty swing that was like a 50% chance, the AoE Stun effect that lasts for ONE second. Then Occult Ice on their genie(If they got Occult on their genie). So they never really had a good stun...like every other class has... Yes, the new version of Mighty Swing is pretty strong, but I feel like it was needed personally. Even with the new version, it's still a chance, not 100% going to work. So, -1 to this suggestion.
:normal-2: Yes, barb was underpowered be4 patch, needed a strong boost
 :normal-2: Im going afk, i laughed alot for today already. Ty , you really made my day

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
The only one postfarming here is you.
You must be someone who doesn't participate in mass pk if you don't know how much of a difference one person can make.

Also, I doubt changing status debuffs is possible, so we are all wasting time here.

I have been in mass PKs and yes I am a barb. what im saying here is if me and 2 other barbs are locked on (lets just say you) yes you'll be stunned and most likely die. but so will we from all the others attacking us while we are attacking you. so basically 1 person is keeping 2-3 barbs busy while others in your squad/fac are free to kill.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Every class has one (or more) op skill. You say barbs are too op, but they are still defeated. And if you really weren't qqing or complaining, you wouldn't have made this thread.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
since everyone here knows that most barbs are just spamming that skill now (i am glad that this doesnt include me) u can avoid it by good AD/IG timing for example and then gain distance.... and btw that skill isnt that OP cause a barb has to be in humanform for that skill aka he has pretty low def so with using the skill comes disadvantage for barbs too cause i dont think there is a barb that uses that skill switches to tiger does 2 or 3 hits switches human uses Mighty Swing again and so on.... and btw... before the update noone complained bout barbs spamming OI which is nearly the same as spamming Mighty Swing.... so just try to get used to it or avoid barbs in pk
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

sixsignsofalex

_____________+1_____________                                                             

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
it's broken if ur forced as an LA class to use AD as soon as that stupid shit procs (which it does even on antistun) but i'm not bothered by it becasue there are no good barbs on this server =)
Esok★

Offline Hell

• Characters: Kamisama / Akumaa
Barbs technically only have one stun(the 1 second stun doesn't really count) which only has a 50(sage)~60(demon) percent proc rate. How fair is it to be a close range class with no chi efficient way to keep your target at bay. Every other class has some sort of guaranteed stun. I'm sure if they dropped archers only spammable stun to 60 percent, half the archer population would drop. And as for no good barbs there isn't any good eas since all you need is Chan gear to do anything on this server considering I was a Chan ea way before that shyt went mainstream. I'll l happily 1v1 anyone
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 07:41 pm by Hell
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
This server never get any decent barb. That's all.
You don't even imagine what a barb can do on this server.

Barb are still from far and even here the most overpowered class, trust me.
I will not talk about 1v1, they are like mystics, dramaticaly broken.

About the new stun. PWI sh!t as usual, nothing else than a crutch for a class already broken.
If I play barb again I will keep the old stun, Barb don't need the new one and I prefer the old one, look more skilled.

PS: lol tobi fear fast !!!

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
This server never get any decent barb. That's all.
You don't even imagine what a barb can do on this server.

Barb are still from far and even here the most overpowered class, trust me.
I will not talk about 1v1, they are like mystics, dramaticaly broken.

About the new stun. PWI sh!t as usual, nothing else than a crutch for a class already broken.
If I play barb again I will keep the old stun, Barb don't need the new one and I prefer the old one, look more skilled.

PS: lol tobi fear fast !!!

Lmao, what he said, this guy knows what he's talking about, a good barb which this server misses, on retail servers ea's have no chance of beating barbs, on here they do because of the damage output which is pretty balanced, whoever plays better wins pretty much the stun is not needed, just takes out the skill and gives u a huge ass crutch.
Esok★

Sarju

look at all these baddies getting destroyed by random barbs ROFLMAOCOPTER ROFLROFLROFL getGood and dontPanic

it's broken if ur forced as an LA class to use AD as soon as that stupid shit procs (which it does even on antistun) but i'm not bothered by it becasue there are no good barbs on this server =)

i wanna know which barb you were fighting that you needed to insta-AD, you no-strength saddie

Barbs technically only have one stun(the 1 second stun doesn't really count) which only has a 50(sage)~60(demon) percent proc rate. How fair is it to be a close range class with no chi efficient way to keep your target at bay. Every other class has some sort of guaranteed stun. I'm sure if they dropped archers only spammable stun to 60 percent, half the archer population would drop.

[le]terally this. dontMad kiddies you have a 40% chance to live. this gives you a chance to switch to purify weapon and :3 + PvChat  mode when barb stun doesn't work.. otherwise workoutWholeDay360 and GetStronged

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Demon mighty swing, 60% chance to knock you down. When it doesnt do that you're immbolized.
Sage mighty swing is 50/50 but has lower cd timer. They both never miss, so evasion of LA doesnt help at all. Dont have anti stun on, you are going to be immoblized or paralized, you have antistun, you can still be kocked down and your antistun doesnt last forever. This move costs no chi and is spammable, most antistun moves arent spammable and have a cooldown longer then 5-6seconds by far. I fail to see how people dont have a problem with it and are aguing for it honestly.
Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:29 pm by Ace

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
My suggestion delete that class and also delete others too !!!
no more war only peace please......