Epic Perfect World

Barbs.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

no my point is that ya a barbs stacks but it just makes up for the lack of other stuns that all other classes have. if you have 4 or 5 stuns (like a BM) you don't need one to stack or be spammable.

Except any single barb has no need for it to stack.
Plus, a bm is far squishier than a vit build barb or, in case of DD builds, deals far less damage than a str barb.
Also, comparing to the class with just about the most stuns is hardly fair.

20 bm's stunlocking 1 person -> faith & run,  AD & run, fortify & run.... etc.

2-3 barbs stunlocking 1 person -> Screwed untill you die or they stop. Faith, fortify etc have no effect, the stuns stack up so long that AD doesn't help in getting out.

The stun is fine when it doesn't stack. Barbs were far too easy to ignore, not anymore. But being able to put an infinite, unbreakable stunlock on anything with just 2 or 3 people is completely ridiculous.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 I didnt really read thread but I can asume what its about , stop crying and saying how things are OP and shit , learn how too live with it or quit game . bb

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
This is so funny the stun skill is 40% chance to mobilize amd 60% to stun which u can't use faith for but u can expel and kite. Plus it last only 3 seconds so if u die in three seconds instead if qqing here spend more time workin in your gear I am a barb and I also have ea an wiz I find the new skill no problem I mean if sin auto dph isn't being complained about then this shoudnt be either. -1 from me

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
This is so funny the stun skill is 40% chance to mobilize amd 60% to stun which u can't use faith for but u can expel and kite. Plus it last only 3 seconds so if u die in three seconds instead if qqing here spend more time workin in your gear I am a barb and I also have ea an wiz I find the new skill no problem I mean if sin auto dph isn't being complained about then this shoudnt be either. -1 from me

^^this ^^ only add more 0's...-1000000

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

:3

Actually this skills CD is no different from the prior version,its just a paralyse now instead of Stun. Also if it misses it causes freeze. But the main complaint is its 'spamability' and as afore mentioned, that's not changed

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
^^this ^^ only add more 0's...-1000000
Nothing to counter what I said, then? Alright.

Jup, it's really no issue untill multiple barbs start stacking it. Nothing broken about any single barb using it.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I use :3 everywhere

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
Jup, it's really no issue untill multiple barbs start stacking it. Nothing broken about any single barb using it.

[/quote]

so basically what your saying here is that you want to nerf all barbs cuz in a mass pk 2-3 barbs can stun lock 1 person out of the entire group?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

so basically what your saying here is that you want to nerf all barbs cuz in a mass pk 2-3 barbs can stun lock 1 person out of the entire group?

Not at all.

I'm saying that this stun should simply not work if someone is already paralysed. Changing nothing else about it.
The same non-stackable mechanic  all other stuns use.

It'll still be plenty powerful since it stacks with occult AND regular stuns and still wouldn't be removable.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
It's not about the skill that goes through immune to stun, fortify, etc, it's about the way it makes barb brainless stunlock, since u just have to stack the 'new stun' with another's barb stun and u chain-stunlock the target making it a wood dummy.

Vegas

What Feone said, 1 single barb isn't a problem but multiple barbs stacking it is just retarded

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Barb's new skill isn't that hard to avoid, faith to avoid being locked after
first proc then an antistun. Or just two spark in the interval between
the casting time to avoid the effect, I use that, works pretty good for
me. Anyways, just an opinion.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Barb's new skill isn't that hard to avoid, faith to avoid being locked after
first proc then an antistun. Or just two spark in the interval between
the casting time to avoid the effect, I use that, works pretty good for
me. Anyways, just an opinion.

Faith and antistun don't work. Only tidal does.

Vegas

Faith and antistun don't work. Only tidal does.

Faith works to resist it but it won't work to purify the stun. Anyways just fortify at the end of the para, you can get easily out of range if you don't get caught by occult or some other stun

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
Faith works in the casting time, before the mighty swing lands. Forgot to add
 the anti stun is to kite, lol. Also, after the mighty swing there is
ALWAYS an Occult Ice. You can escape the lock there with a fortify or a
well timed antistun.