scatterer3

Every non factor is commenting about barbs... ok

Even if they add 10 seconds cd, yours will remain current Jakhoe nw

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
Arent barbs just fine the way they are?
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Arent barbs just fine the way they are?

Better question is , why is this topic still open ?

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
best at what? is he jakho?

Dare say his name
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Please close this thread. These idiots actually think that barbs were good pre-NH release, having like 1/10 to stun and also having a 1 second stun skill. You're all so good, complain that barbs can now stunlock but other classes could even before patch.

Sab

Please close this thread. These idiots actually think that barbs were good pre-NH release, having like 1/10 to stun and also having a 1 second stun skill. You're all so good, complain that barbs can now stunlock but other classes could even before patch.

You're retarded if you think this is balanced, Sure i never loose to a barb in a 1vs1 since i have to kite the whole entire fight to avoid 1 stun(leap ftw). But the logic here is, you can't dodge or escape from that stun unless you avoid it with a good 1-2 spark timing, or expel it or even AD, that's about it, and obviously that burns out your genie the most. Basically barbs can stun lock now cause the CD for that skill is low as ***. So if you think barbs are fine when they fight BMs, Eas, Psys, or other melee classes, then i suggest you review your comment.

Offline Indifferent

Barbs WERE good pre-NH, if you weren't, that ain't our problem.  :-X

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
You're retarded if you think this is balanced, Sure i never loose to a barb in a 1vs1 since i have to kite the whole entire fight to avoid 1 stun(leap ftw). But the logic here is, you can't dodge or escape from that stun unless you avoid it with a good 1-2 spark timing, or expel it or even AD, that's about it, and obviously that burns out your genie the most. Basically barbs can stun lock now cause the CD for that skill is low as ***. So if you think barbs are fine when they fight BMs, Eas, Psys, or other melee classes, then i suggest you review your comment.

how bout barb 1 hit from undine without spark lol. you use silence and leap whenever barb gets close then unleash hell with high channel  so why complain? bring back 1.4 all be happy. back then at least mages need spark genie. now it's easier to kill barbs  leap/silence occasional expel or ad w/e then  undine pew pew  barb can only hope survive if use invoke/solid shield/soul of fire/spark sacrificing attack to live for a bit longer. good luck kill wiz with brain without using sparks and Genie. LOL
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Johnb823

• Economist
  • Doom.
so if i follow this logic.
if i ask to remove skills that i die from if only they didnt exist wew;
maybe remove sin tidal cuz they prevent me from debuff/stun paralyze them. then they run hide when its on cd.
remove Mystic abosrb and knock back
remove veno purge and that monkey pet dang im annoyed with that.,
remove BM  HF and blade hurl pls.
remove cleric seal of god and sleep
remove Genie FIre skill and Force of will
remove psy Soul of silence
remove Seeker +35 def level thats not fair
remove archer  blood vow and metal resist reduce.

ty.

this.
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Sab

how bout barb 1 hit from undine without spark lol. you use silence and leap whenever barb gets close then unleash hell with high channel  so why complain? bring back 1.4 all be happy. back then at least mages need spark genie. now it's easier to kill barbs  leap/silence occasional expel or ad w/e then  undine pew pew  barb can only hope survive if use invoke/solid shield/soul of fire/spark sacrificing attack to live for a bit longer. good luck kill wiz with brain without using sparks and Genie. LOL

Sure i never loose to a barb in a 1vs1 since i have to kite the whole entire fight to avoid 1 stun(leap ftw).  So if you think barbs are fine when they fight BMs, Eas, Psys, or other melee classes.

Basically you need to learn how to read before commenting, i never said i had issues vs barbs did i? i simply said other classes do. And i never use spark on this server since mages don't need it.. so idn what and from where spark came, pretty sure we did 1v1ed and we both know i didn't spark even once lol.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Basically you need to learn how to read before commenting, i never said i had issues vs barbs did i? i simply said other classes do. And i never use spark on this server since mages don't need it.. so idn what and from where spark came, pretty sure we did 1v1ed and we both know i didn't spark even once lol.

yes you didn't which what i was trying to say lol. you guys don't need it but almost every other mage in server use it aside from yourself (and a few others) . 
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
what
Im also a MG and I never spark
Lal why should I screw all my chi up
Dont compare DR baddies to the entire server
ty
k
bye
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
what
Im also a MG and I never spark
Lal why should I screw all my chi up
Dont compare DR baddies to the entire server
ty
k
bye
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: cause we were talking about the Burst skill, and not about genie one, ok.  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

jakho

Close this alrdy every1 think they can play barb esp after 1.5 patch, complain about wb dont realize all others class broken, and I dont even play wb anymore, wont bother to play something getting 1 shotted now bb.Close thread  :normal-20: :normal-21:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Close this alrdy every1 think they can play barb esp after 1.5 patch, complain about wb dont realize all others class broken, and I dont even play wb anymore, wont bother to play something getting 1 shotted now bb.Close thread  :normal-20: :normal-21:
Sad wb, go learn.