Epic Perfect World

New class/race ideas

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
We have motorcycles, and you denounce the idea of a gun-related class?
I disagree with motorcycles too and also when they came out in pwi there was quite a bit of contratry feeling about it from the players because they claimed it didn't make sence with the game.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
a whip class nice but give details tho btw wat do u think about the mytic knight nice class?

I would totally play a whip class.  Maybe high dex a la archers and sins, but not as reliant on aps because their damage would be a bit stronger to compensate for the low aps.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
We have motorcycles, and you denounce the idea of a gun-related class?

Yes, they could build off the existing idea of chrono-related things, and make a new race/class that way.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
I was thinking more on the lines of Hunter and Sniper. As you said, sniper has more accuracy and has higher attack. Hunter has the Archer's range and attack but they can tame (not all, just wolf, bird-like creatures) as pets.

I gave it some thought.
Wizards can become Shamans (various elemental attacks) or Witch Doctors (healer of course)

Clerics can become Celestial Angels (for better metal mage) or Monks (a better healer)

Archers, Hunters and Snipers, like I said before.

Barbarians can become Dragonic Barbarians (new form, dragon, fire damage) or Barbaric Armadillo (better tank and the new form would be Armadillo)

Venomancers can be Basilisk Venomancer (new form, basilisk, higher damage) or Warlock (no new form, but better and stronger summons)

Psychics can become...uh couldn't think of anything here.

Assassins can be Spies (higher stealth) or Rogue (higher damage)

Seekers can be Champion (higher damage, physical and melee) or Asura (long range attacks, mostly metal)

Mystics can be....nothing here as well.
WOW JUST WOW DUDE U HAVE ONE CREATIVE MIND I LOVE THE BARB AND  VENO AND BARB IDEAS

Offline Ye Xui

• |Glory|
well, as they said in previous posts, i d like to see a magic knight ( like a Force Blader in Cabal maybe

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
well, as they said in previous posts, i d like to see a magic knight ( like a Force Blader in Cabal maybe
lol yeah mystic knight look at my first link from dragons dogma  it could be a evolved form of a BM.they can use the mystic knight and find  a way to incorporate it into pwi I would love that

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
before creating any new classes
maybe first they should fix the game
broken as *** lol

And this ^^ also  LOOOOL

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
WOW JUST WOW DUDE U HAVE ONE CREATIVE MIND I LOVE THE BARB AND  VENO AND BARB IDEAS
whew ty but its just because i spend a lot of time trying to import concepts from different games to pw.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Wizard or another magic class into an exorcist class would be cool i think hypothetically
also exorcist just sounds neat to me so
(:

Offline Anine・°☆

• 11.12.16 ♥
I'm actually really sad PW doesn't have a bard class. Or you know made mystics bards. I remember desperatly hoping for that back when it was first announced we would get new classes. Could even have the same skills, just with a music theme. Kinda disappointed they never made use of those whips they have in the database too.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I'm actually really sad PW doesn't have a bard class. Or you know made mystics bards. I remember desperatly hoping for that back when it was first announced we would get new classes. Could even have the same skills, just with a music theme. Kinda disappointed they never made use of those whips they have in the database too.

All of my yes. ;-;

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Well, here is my idea, sometimes when im bored i come up with PWI "content" for classes and such >_>

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
Well, here is my idea, sometimes when im bored i come up with PWI "content" for classes and such >_>

holy HELLLLLLL DAYUM this is one detailed class I would def play nice MAKE ME ANOTHER ONE LOL

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар

i like this idea. very detailed. would love to see sage and demon versions

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
i like this idea. very detailed. would love to see sage and demon versions

Well id probably create few more skills before thinking of demon/sage since atm it lacks sheeer amount of skills to kinda compare to any other PWI class.
I also sometimes think of new possible skills for diff classes, so far i thought of seeker, sin, ea and psy skills. U could say im sometimes really bored.