Epic Perfect World

Suggestion About of "NH"

Offline Rakz

hello, many say the poderles you level up cards in this server would be very powerful for the classes, and the same with the rebirth, finally ..... I'm just saying that to censor these things ... I think you have removed much of the new content :sad:, many people come to enjoy these private server for content more quickly and without cost ..... I would like to try to put the full upgrade New Horizons, Many Thanks. ^-^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Oh god no, no more PVE and/or efford building up a character before it's useful.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Personal opinion:

This request may not come after all for epic strives for balanced game play.. if the rebirth and other features that were removed after much consideration from developers were to be included it would spoil the server as some play more than others..

Epic is better than PWI.. it offers the fun PVE+PVP.. and restraints players from becoming addicts/machines thus preventing from extreme grinding or need for donating to keep up with rest of server..

This server provides equal chance for all with fair game play..

Happy gaming have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Kia

hello, many say the poderles you level up cards in this server would be very powerful for the classes, and the same with the rebirth, finally ..... I'm just saying that to censor these things ... I think you have removed much of the new content :sad:, many people come to enjoy these private server for content more quickly and without cost ..... I would like to try to put the full upgrade New Horizons, Many Thanks. ^-^

As eon said. There was a reason for the removal. It's called balance.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It took this long for the NH patch to be implemented because Agatio was balancing the content. Also, people with a lot of alts won't spend that much time on one character. It's difficult but still pretty easy now, just meridian and primal dailies for a few days for the new skills. But the full patch brings a lot more trouble.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 to what Steriods said.

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
Ns is more then enough pve for me.
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i d have nothing against more pve.... cause its still a PVE SERVER... get used to it ppl...

but like ppl already said lvling cards or doing RB would make it kinda unbalanced....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

I understand what you are saying, in terms of people coming to experience the contents faster  and without cost. However, if the official server implements something that's wack out of balance as they always have then expect them to not be here. As much as people want to experience the new contents, they want more to actually enjoy the game with more balanced contents. So your suggestion will most likely get denied as most of us would rather have 20% (balanced) of an expansion than 100%(unbalanced) one.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
God, if only people realized how unbalanced things were before things got nerfed..

Offline Ormin

EDIT: Removed post, changed my mind.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

the diference is going to be soo much... trust me i tested on other sv the cards are... just....  and even if u want ppl don't want to pve anymore sorry mr